Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday and Finishing Cleaning

 I slept well last night and didn't wake up once. I was up and around shortly before 5:00AM. I am dressed and having my breakfast now. I just saw "the weather on the 8's". It's supposed to be 74 degrees today and mostly cloudy. Saturday is supposed to be partly cloudy and windy and 75 degrees, Sunday it's supposed to rain and be 56 degrees, Monday is to be 47 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 54 degrees and mostly Sunday, and Wednesday to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the forecast  for the Coffeyville/Caney area for the next week.

I am doing some laundry this morning. Later I will mop around the edge of the rug in there to clean the dining room floor and then vacuum that rug and dust..

It's 5:47AM right now. 

I may go up to the Copan Restaurant for lunch. I will make that decision later this morning.

I got the laundry in the dryer and now it's time to check on the cats. 

No cats yet. I wonder if the security light scared them away?

It's  6:35AM now and when I opened the door this time Scruff was here for her breakfast. I haven't seen Blondie yet.

I just checked again and Blondie is out there eating too now. 

After they both finished eating, I brought the food into the garage and covered it again.

I have been reading and it is 10:33AM. I need a break from it. I think it's time to finish that last room now.

I got the mopping, vacuuming and dusting finished so now I will decide about lunch. It's 11:50AM

I decided not to go to Copan Restaurant after all. I stopped at Mr. G's and bought a small butter pecan flurry. So I decided to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch instead.

I am charging the Kindle again so I just watched a recorded version of last night's  "Bull" instead of reading.

More even later.. 

While it was 70 degrees now, I went out in the back yard and raked up all the leaves and put them in a black yard bag. I have to admit I am exhausted now. All  that stooping did me in. But it was great exercise!!

It's 4:25PM now. 

I took my bath at 7:00PM and I read until nearly 10:00PM  and then I went on to bed. 

1 comment:

Kay said...

Have a happy weekend, Margie. I have not been getting enough sleep. I wish I could stay asleep like you did. Hmmm... I'd better charge my Kindle too.