Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thursday and A Cleaning Day

I slept very well last night after giving blood. In fact, I read until 10:00PM or a little later. The Kindle needed charging or I would have not gone to bed then. I was up at almost 5:00AM this morning and I am a little trimbley after giving blood at 5:00PM yesterday afternoon. I don't believe I will initiate the new Shark vacuum sweeper today. I will give it one more day just in case it will be hard to push that new sweeper through that plush carpet.  I will just read some more today and vacuum tomorrow.

I took the bandage off my arm this morning and it looks fine.

I will warm up my hot hamburger leftovers from Tuesday for my lunch today. I will warm it up in my skillet so the french fries will stay crispy. But lunch is a ways off. It's 5:56 AM now.

I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" now.

I watched the weather  and it's not much different from yesterday's;..... rain Saturday and Sunday....  otherwise spring like. 

After I wrote the check for my City of Caney bill I took it up to the drop box. When I got home again I noticed I felt a lot better so I got out the Shark vacuum sweeper and began vacuuming. I got the bedroom and hall finished and the den before I played out. So I left the vacuum out and will rest awhile  before I do the living room and the dining room. But at least with this one, it  won't shut down and have to rest overnight before it will turn on again. After awhile I will finish...all in one day. I will need to mop too but that's not a problem. I do that with a swifter.

More later...

This will give me some time to blog and also to read the book I started last evening. 

I finished the book I started this morning  and downloaded three more. It's 11:56AM now and I will heat up my lunch.

I finished vacuuming the living room and emptied the vacuum and only have the mopping and the dining room rug to finish this afternoon. 

Then tomorrow I will dust.

I called Quality Repair to see if Scott Mills had gotten my bumper painted and he is off today. The man I talked to said it was not done yet and he would see if they could get it painted for me. It's been three weeks and I was hoping it was finished. Not yet..I guess. I should have taken it to Josh's body shop.  It would probably be done by now. Scott just has a lot of work piled up. Scott had ordered the parts before I even knew Josh had a body shop too.

More even later... 

I got everything done but the dust mopping in the dining room and  vacuuming the rug in there. I got all but the bare floors mopped in the dining room around the edge of that rug too but I am very tired and I think I will go back to reading for awhile.

Maybe I can finish later this afternoon. It's only quarter past 1:00PM now so I have plenty of time to get back to that this afternoon or even tomorrow morning. 

It's a beautiful day and I started raking the back yard while it's nice and warm. But I was too tired from the house cleaning I did this morning so I came back in after filling the bird bath with water. Maybe I will be up to it tomorrow. All I have left to do tomorrow with the house cleaning is the dining room and dusting.

So more reading today. 

I finished another  book today and only Scruff came for supper...no Blondie tonight.

It's 6:30PM and I  will take my bath tonight at 7:00 and put my pajamas on.Then I will start another book. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so depending on how interested I get in the book. Last night it was 10:30PM but I slept well!

No comments: