Saturday, March 5, 2022

Saturday and Working on the Sermon

 I slept badly last night and went to bed at 9:30PM and woke up at midnight and was unable to get back to sleep. After tossing and turning until 2:00AM, I got up and took three melatonin. That didn't help either. I got up an finished the book I had been reading and went back to bed. This time I went back to sleep until 5:00AM. What a night!

I am eating my breakfast now. Later this morning, I will go over my sermon for tomorrow. I worked it up weeks ago when Leslie assigned it to me. I went over it again a couple of days ago but I'm not comfortable with it yet. I guess I'm not much of a Lenten person.

Anyhow, I have finished my breakfast now and will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. It's 6:35AM now. 

Both cats came for breakfast. They ate and then they left  and I put the cat food back in the garage and covered it.

I have been watching the CBS news and playing solitaire on my phone. It's 7:42AM  now.

I read on another new book until 1:15PM and then decided to go on to Copan Truck Stop (Restaurant) and have my small chef salad for lunch. after I got back to Caney I went to the market and got the ingredients for a casserole for the dinner for tomorrow.

Then I went back to my latest murder mystery book.

It's 3:57PM now.

I read the rest of the evening. Early in the evening Blondie came for his supper and after awhile, an hour or so, after Blondie left, Scruff came too. So I dug out the cat food again  and set it out for her.

After she ate and left I brought the cat food back into the garage and covered it.

Ar 7:00PM I took my bath and got ready for bed.

Then  I went back to my last book and finished that one too.

Then at 8:58PM, I went on to bed.

No comments: