Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday and Laundry

I slept fairly well last night. I woke up kind of early and couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up rather then just lay there and toss and turn. I got the laundry started early too. I am anxious to see if the dryer works alright today. Maybe I just overloaded it last Monday. I will see today.

I enjoyed my visit with Sally last evening and the show as well. It was a very big day however ..more then usual.

I am having my breakfast here in the den while I blog.

If any cats came for supper last night, they were out of luck.  I went by to pick up Sally at 4:45PM and they seldom come any earlier then 6:00PM. They may be here this morning for breakfast. It's only 5:11AM now and it's way too early to check.

The only thing I have on the agenda today is  the laundry.

I guess I will go check on "the weather on the 8's" and see if anything's changed.

Today is supposed to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday 60 degrees and rainy, Thursday 55 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 63 degrees and mostly cloudy. Saturday showers are forecast and Sunday partly cloudy.

Both cats came for breakfast. Neither had supper here so I imagine they are plenty hungry. 

I have the laundry in the dryer now.It will be interesting to see if everything dries correctly.

The dryer dried everything just fine. I must have overfilled it last Monday when I did the sheets and towels at the same time. Strange..I have always done it that way but that time not everything got dry.  I will try to do two small loads next time I change the bed. 

I will go read awhile now!

I sent Leslie the bulletin for the April 24th service ...hoping she can print it off for me then.

I read until 11:30AM and then I fixed myself a bowl of chili with crackers. I have enough for one more bowl. 

Once again I am charging my Kindle. After reading for several hours, it always needs charging again. 

Tomorrow I will go visit Nancy again. I hope she wants to go eat out somewhere.I am thinking of Dink's Bar-B Q again or maybe Pies and Such.

So more even later.. 

I downloaded Free Avast One on both my computers. Free AVG just didn't work out for me. 

They ended up charging me nearly $100 for a year's protection. I had to complain loudly for them to refund my money to my checking account. I have had free AVG for years on several of my computers and that's the first time that has ever happened.

It's 2:50PM now and I am still waiting for my Kindle to be charged. 

The Kindle was finally charged and I have been reading my latest book. It's 6:03PM now.

In another hour at 7:45PM I will take my bath and at 9:00PM, I will go to bed.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Happy the dryer served it’s purpose.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too..I was worried about it. It's only two years old.