Saturday, April 2, 2022

Saturday and a Possible Trip Back to Bartlesville

I slept well last night. I did wake up once in the night but got right back to sleep. It was after 5:00AM when I finally got up, made my bed, and dressed. I opened the front door to take Stephen's envelope over the their side of the duplex last night and it was raining. So I waited until this morning to do that. It's not raining yet but it may rain again today.

When I opened the door to step outside at 5:25 this morning, only one cat was there. It was Scruff. When she was finished, I was going to take the bowl back in and Blondie was there eating..so I left it awhile longer  before bringing it in.

I am eating my breakfast in here in the den again. I am not sure I will go back to Bartlesville today. I may just avoid using the game. I hope someone sends me a text today or calls so I can see if the phone is working for either of that. It's strange that I got no spam at all yesterday when I always have some each day.

I will go watch the news now. It's 6:21AM. . 

I tried to text Leslie this morning and the text failed. I tried to call her and I didn't realize she wouldn't be up at 6:30AM and I woke her. She said to take it back to Bartlesville's US Cellular store and I will. I will see if Charlie can tell what is wrong with it. I think they are open at 10:00AM. The text I earlier tried to send to Leslie finally went...some time later.

I charged it this morning. Later it made a sound like I had a text but when I looked there was no text there.  It's 8:33AM now. US Cellular won't open until 10:00AM if it's like the one in Coffeyville. I want to keep the phone if Charlie can figure out what is wrong with it. I'd like the game of solitaire fixed so I can play it if possible. Right now,when I try to open it, it freezes up the entire phone. I would also like to know why it sometimes makes the text noise when there is no text. I got Leslie's text this morning after she finally got mine. That was a first. 

I did go down and get the agent to fix the glitch. She even organized my icons. So, of course, I kept the phone. 

It is 12:03PM now and I am going to eat the rest of my chili for my lunch. 

More even later...after lunch.

I finished off my chili for lunch. That lasted awhile in the freezer and frig.

Tomorrow I will probably eat at "Just Us" after church. Hopefully Phyllis will be there and Carmen and Rick and we will eat there together...unless someone comes up with a better idea.

So far, it's a sunny fair day. I hope that lasts awhile. I am ready for some warm weather.

More later...if it's warm out I may clean the leaves out of my flowerbeds...or read, if it's not.

It was too chilly outside so I read all afternoon.

It's 5:14PM and I am going to watch the news now. I watched the news and read the rest of my latest book.

About 6:00PM Scruff came for her supper. Blondie didn't show up. When she ate and left, I took the food back in the garage and covered it again.

It's 7:07PM now and I am going to take my bath and put my pajamas on and perhaps watch TV for awhile.

I set my yard chair out on the small patio in the back yard and also the glass topped table in front of it.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

It's after 7:00PM, and I will take my bath and I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: