Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday and a Visit With Nancy

I slept pretty well last night and although I woke up once in the middle of the night, I took my two meds and did get back to sleep. It's 5:00AM now and I am having my breakfast here in the den as usual. 

About 9:15AM, I will leave for Bartlesville to visit Nancy at the assisted living facility, Green Country Village . I may wash my car while I am down there. They have that great car wash and vacuum there for $6.00. That includes drying it and vacuuming it out too. I think it's called Mr.Clean. It's a block or so south of Price Road on Washington Blvd.

Maybe I can find the Eggbert's down there this time to take her to lunch or even Pies and Such if they are open. Sally said she often eats there. She works at the YMCA there three days a week. 

In a little bit I will go turn on the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's". I saw on my e-mail that we have a wind warning this morning until 10:00AM.

Both Blondie and Scruff came for breakfast this morning. Blondie ate his fill and left but Scruff is still out there eating. Neither of them came for supper last night.  

Scruff finally left and I brought the cat food into the garage and covered it.

I probably won't wash the car. I see rain is forecast for tomorrow.

Today is supposed to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Wednesday is to be 61 degrees and showers, Thursday should be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday 65 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday 65 degrees and sunny,  Sunday is forecast for 68 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday is forecast for 64 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. So there are some changes since yesterday's forecast.

It's 9:08AM and I will soon leave for Bartlesville and Nancy's place in Green Country Village Assisted Living. I shouldn't get there before 10:00AM or she may be in bed, Actually she may be in bed anyhow. She sleeps a lot.

So More Even Later...

Sure enough, she was still in bed. I had her get up and dress and get herself ready for lunch. I took her to Eggbert's there in Bartlesville. We had a very good senior lunch. Then we drove around for awhile and looked over Bartlesville. It was a pretty day but windy. I stayed until 3:00PM. We had a good visit.

I bought a trunk organizer to get the stuff in my trunk organized. It was in today's mail. I had an assortment of sacks and boxes in the trunk with very little rhyme or reason. That trunk organizer made it easy to find everything in there. It's the best investment I've made for awhile and now the trunk is neat as a pin and it's easy to find everything. It's organized.

 It's 7:15PM now. I will go take my bath and put my pajamas on and read until bedtime at 9:00PM.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sleeping a lot is one of the signs of dementia. So maybe you and I won’t get dementia as we don’t sleep extra.

Suemn said...

It's good to hear that you had such a nice visit with Nancy. It's good for her to have you visit and drive her around to see the different sites.

Margie's Musings said...

Ye, she and I always enjoy that, Suemn.

Galla Creek said...

So glad Nancy got to get out and about.