Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday and Church and Later a Concert

I slept very well last night and I don't recall getting up at all in the night. It was nearly 5:00AM before I got up at all. I certainly got good rest.

I am dressed and am having my breakfast now while I blog.

I will leave for church at 10:00AM even though It doesn't start until 11:00AM. When it is over, I will meet Gay at "Just Us"for lunch and a visit. After that, I will come back home. 

I will go pick Sally up at 4:45PM to go to Bartlesville to the Community Center for a concert. 

It's 5:52AM now and I should go watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats.They didn't come last night for supper. It's a little early for them to be here yet. It's usually 6:30AM when I feed them.

More later...It was 6:15AM when Scruff showed up to eat. I didn't see a sign of Blondie. He probably ate at home. But I did see the weather. Today is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday 78 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 59 degrees and rain. Thursday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday 62 degrees and mostly cloudy. It looks like a pretty dreary week.

It's 7:16AM and I have been watching a little TV.  I watch "Hope in the Wild" on Sunday mornings when I think of it. I guess I will read awhile. I won't leave for church until 10:00AM. I am taking four rolls of paper towels with me today. There weren't any there Friday for the dinner after the funeral.

It's 9:10AM  now and I still have the better part of an hour before I leave for church.

So More later... 

I left at 10:00AM and got to church in time to clean up the floor where someone had drug in dirt. I took a wet paper towel to it. Then I turned on the speaker system and later after the service, I left to meet Gay at Cherryvale.

While we were visiting, Rick dropped by and I introduced Gay to him. Later Carmen dropped by too and I introduced her too. I felt better about not sitting with them. Gay had invited me to lunch so I wasn't comfortable including them in our small party.  Kay had us seated at a two person table anyhow.

It's 2:55PM now. Gay and I left the restaurant at 2:00PM.....just as they were ready to close.

After our lunch, I stopped at Miller Brothers in Independence and bought gas and had it filled up. I will be going to Bartlesville this evening for the program at the Community Center there at 5:30PM, I will pick up Sally at 4:45PM. That way we will be a little early. I hate to be right on time for a program even though she has seats reserved for us.

Then I will be going back to Bartlesville on Tuesday to see Nancy. 

Easter Sunday we will have a basket breakfast at 10:00AM. Everyone will bring their favorite breakfast item and we will pool our resources..I will take my coffee cake.

More even later...It's 3:23PM now.

I picked Sally up at 4:45PM and we drove to the community center in Bartlesville to a very clever concert there at 5:30PM. It was very good and we had a very good time and we will possibly do other things from time to time as they come up.  

It is 8:24PM now and I just got home. I will take my bath now and plan to go to bed right after that at 9:00PM.



3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope the concert is entertaining. So nice to do something different.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it is. I will know more about afterward. But Bartlesville's Community Center usually has great programs.

Kay said...

We watch Hope in the Wild in the afternoon here in Hawaii.