Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night and didn't wake up even once. I was up at my usual 5:00AM and made my bed and got myself ready for church. I am eating my breakfast now and drinking my coffee.

I have not had any problem with that left knee yet this morning but I will be taking it easy on it. It is 5:26AM  now and soon I will be turning on the TV to check out "the weather on the 8's".

Then I will check to see if the cats are out there waiting for their breakfast. Neither of them came for supper last night.

I texted the congregation to tell them I was looking forward to seeing them at church this morning. I hope that encourages them to come. Chris has missed three Sundays now. If he doesn't come today I will send him a letter and a bulletin and tell him how much we miss him. He is such a nice young man. In fact everyone in our congregation is really special. That's one reason I like to send them birthday cards every year and letters from time to time.

I have been watching the news and a couple of TV shows. It is 8:19AM now and I want to leave for church  about 9:30AM. If I get there early enough, I might drive down to South Coffeyville and get gas where it's usually cheaper then Kansas and fill up again. 

I did drive down to South Coffeyville for gas before I went to the church. Leslie had a very nice service.

After the services, Rick and Carmen and Phyllis and I went up to Cherryvale to eat at "Just Us". Then I took Phyllis back to the church to pick up her car and I came on back home. I have been reading since. It's 4:00PM now. In a couple of hours I will log onto the Mission Center service and watch it and then I will  play the 60 Minutes Program I will record at 6:00PM. Then I will take my bath and perhaps read some more until bedtime. 

More even later..

I tried three different times to get into the Mission Center  worship service and then were locked out. That happens every once in a while. I finally was able to get in.

I will have breakfast with Kelly next Friday morning at 7:30AM at Eggbert's. He evidently has Fridays off. He mentioned at church that he would like to have breakfast again. It's been while since we have done that.

Both Blondie and Scruff came for supper this evening. Scruff stayed twice as long as Blondie though.  I am pretty sure Blondie is fed by his owner too. 

I have been reading my newest book but I am tired and will go to bed at 9:00PM this evening. That's about ten minutes from now.

The kid's puppies are sure changing fast. They are so cute!

 May be an image of dog 

Aren't they cute!! They are all Corgis.

No comments: