Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thursday and Cleaning

I was up before 5:00AM again this morning. I had gone to bed fairly early so I guess I got my sleep out. I am dressed and ready for the day and just now eating my breakfast at 5:07AM.

I will start my cleaning this morning but stop at 9:30AM to meet Karan out at church at 10:00AM and get everything ready for the funeral dinner tomorrow. It's really just snacks but we will have ice tea and coffee and lemonade besides the snacks.

In a minute I will go check out the "weather on the 8's" but it's too early for the cats to be out there at 5:20AM. I will read until Stephen and Dee Anna go on to work before I start my vacuuming. I can do the mopping because that won't wake them up. I believe they stayed in the duplex overnight but it's too dark to tell right now.

More later... 

First I saw "the weather on the 8's" and the I opened the door and Scruff was there... obviously hungry. I took the food out and after she began eating, Blondie came over too but he didn't stay long. He probably ate at home. Scruff ate quite a bit and when she finally left I took the food in and put it in the garage and covered it. I noticed when I took the cat food out that the Haleys had stayed at the duplex overnight.

The weather is much the same....some changes. Today will be 54 degrees and cloudy, Friday is to be 64 degrees an partly cloudy. Saturday is to be 64 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 68 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, and Wednesday is to be 65 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. At least that's the forecast but this is Kansas and anything can happen.

I will wait to begin cleaning until after the landlord's leave for work. I can mop until then.

Then I checked my checking account and noticed nothing new had come through.

I got all the bare floors mopped and put the swifter away.  I also got the dry fresh air throw rugs out of the dryer and put them back on the dried floors. It's almost 7:00AM so I will read until after they leave.

It's almost 9:00AM now and I am assuming that the Haley's used Stephen's truck since the car is still next door at 9:00AM.

I am leaving  now for the church and to meet Karan.

More later...

I got to the church a little early but when Karan arrived I helped her get everything into the church. After that we cleaned the bathrooms there. Then after we got everything where we wanted it, we left. I took the dish towels home to wash. There are still plenty at the church but I will put the ones I brought home through my Monday laundry here at home. After I got home, I vacuumed the apartment.

For my lunch, I made a small pot of chili. I had a half pound of ground beef that I had thawed. I added stewed tomatoes that I put through the blender and a can of pinto beans and of course, chili powder. The chili was very good. I had some good crackers with it. I have some cheddar cheese but I haven't opened it yet. I will need to get some more chili powder before I can  make any more chili. I used what I had left. I washed my pans and dishes afterward.

Later I will figure out what I will have for supper...probably a banana.

It's 1:18PM and I will go read again..

More even later... 

I read until 4:42PM and finished the book I was reading.

I will fix myself a banana for my supper since I had chili for lunch. There is basketball the rest of the afternoon on CBS so I will watch the ABC network news this evening. I could care less about basketball.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and plan to go to bed  at 9:00PM 


No comments: