Saturday, March 26, 2022

Saturday and No Particular Plan

I was up by nearly 6:00AM this morning..later then usual. I went to bed earlier last night too. I was very tired. It had been a big day.

Today I don't have a plan for anything. I may do my dusting. That's the only thing about my housework I didn't get done. I am dressed and ready for the day...whatever it brings. 

Gay tried to call me Thursday and I didn't have my phone. It was charging. I never did call her back. I had too much going on at the time. I may try to call her later and see what she wanted.

It's 6:24AM now and I will go turn on the TV and check on the "weather on the 8's" and the cats situation. I'll get back to this later...

Only Scruff was there for her breakfast. She ate and then I brought the cat food back into the garage and covered it.

I also watched " the weather on the 8's" It changes almost daily. Today is to be 63 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow 66 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday  is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. The Wednesday is to be 59 degrees and rain, Thursday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 54 degrees and mostly cloudy.  

Nothing stays the same with the weather in Kansas. It's 7:35AM now and I may try to call Gay.

I called Gay and she wants to meet me tomorrow after church at noon at "Just Us" in Cherryvale. I will do that but I don't know if Rick and Carmen will want to be there too.

It's 9:30AM and I have just been reading and finished my latest book and downloaded another one.

I will go out to the Dollar General store and buy four rolls of paper towels for the church. We were out of them yesterday when we needed them.

I did call Gay and we are going to meet at "Just Us" in Cherryvale on Sunday for lunch after church at 12:15PM.  

More later....

I just had an interesting experience. Sally Love, the mother of one of Leslie's good friends, Diana, came by to invite me to a concert tomorrow evening in Bartlesville.  She has four free tickets. I will drive to her home and pick her up about 5:00PM tomorrow evening.

I had some of my chili for lunch. It was very good.

I did go out to Dollar General and buy four rolls of paper towels for the church and will take them to church tomorrow.

I've read most of the afternoon and finished the book. I wasn't impressed with it but I did finish it.  

It's 5:13PM and soon the CBS evening news will be on at 5:30PM.

Then I will download another book and take my bath at 7:00PM. Then I may read until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed.


2 comments:

Suemn said...

It sounds like you'll have a fun day tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the concert.

Kay said...

I wish we had a dollar store here in Hawaii.