Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wednesday and Game Day

I slept late this morning and wasn't up until after 5:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. It's 6:36AM...late for me. I am having my breakfast now. 

The laptop is frozen again this morning. I had to reboot it yesterday morning and I am having to do it again this morning. I know it's old It used to be Scott's and he gave it to me when he bought his Apple. Keith fixed it for Bob Avery first and then when my other laptop died, Bob gave it back to me. I am using the desktop computer now until the laptop is finishing it's reboot. I believe it's finished now.

It's 6:45AM now and I had better go check out the cats.

So,more later... 

I got the TV on just in time to see "the weather on the 8's". It looks like it's going to rain again today.

Today the forecast is 47 degrees and showers and wind.  Tomorrow is to be 53 degrees and cloudy, Friday is to be 68 degrees and party cloudy, Saturday is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday is to be 77 degrees and mostly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and mostly cloudy.

Both cats were there so I took their food out.Blondie was finished first and Scruff ate for quite a bit longer. When she finally finished, I brought the bowl back into the garage and covered it.  

I balanced my checkbook this morning too. When I go to the bank at Coffeyville this morning I need to get another check register.

I will get my hair done at 9:00AM this morning and afterward will go out to Woodshed and get gas again if it's not raining. I have plenty of gas but I like to top it off when I am either in Bartlesville or Coffeyville where the price is lower. I also need to go to Walmart there and get a few things. Mostly the treat for game day.

At 1:00PM, I will go to game day and that's usually over by 3:00PM. Then I will come back home.

Tomorrow, Karan and I will meet out at church at 10:00AM and get everything ready for treats for the light refreshments for those who come to meet there following the funeral on Friday at 10:00AM.  

Tomorrow I will clean the apartment in the afternoon instead of in the morning. Friday morning at 7:30AM, I will meet Kelly for breakfast and afterward I will go on to Independence to the funeral.

More later... I need to leave for Coffeyville about 8:30AM. That's an hour from now.

I got to Coffeyville in plenty of time to get my hair done. After that, I went to the Woodshed and filled up my gas tank and then went out to Walmart and bought the things I needed.

Then I went to the senior center and read until 1:00 PM when we began to play Skip Bo.  Janet won two games and I won the last one.

Then I went out to Marilyn's with the last of my treats for her. 

After our visit, I came on back home.  It's  6:30PM  now and I will take my bath at 7:00PM. Then I will read until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed.

No comments: