Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday and A Car Repair

I slept fitfully last night and was up at almost 5:00AM. For one thing, I had cramps in my right foot. I don't know what that was all about but finally I got up and put a Hyland's Restful Legs tablet under my tongue and finally was able to get back to sleep. I was up at my usual  5:00AM. I have dressed and am eating my breakfast now. It's 6:08AM  and I plan to leave for Independence at 7:30AM. Scott Mills opens at 8:00AM. 

In a little bit, I will go check and see if any cats are out there for their breakfast and turn on "the weather on the 8's".

So, more in a little while...

Both cats were here for breakfast but Blondie didn't stay long. Scruff, on the other hand, is still out there eating. I figure Blondie's owner probably fed him and he wasn't particularly hungry this morning. But Scruff is very hungry.   

Scruff ate a lot of food before she left. I brought in the food to the garage and covered it.

I also caught the weather forecast.

Tuesday (today) will be 48 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday will be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 51 degrees and cloudy, Friday 41 degrees and snow, Saturday 45 degrees and sunny, Sunday 65 degrees and sunny and Monday 66 degrees and partly cloudy. That's it for this next week.

More later...after I get back from Independence. I don't know when that will be. 

I am going to go now and download some more books so I will have plenty to read while I wait for my car repair to be finished.

O.K. I have three new books downloaded and I have the Kindle on the charger so I won't run out of a charge while I am reading. I will leave it on the charger until I am ready to leave for Independence. That will be about 30 minutes from now.

So more later when I get back home.

I got there at 8:00aM but it was 10:30 AM until I got my car back. It does look very nice though. Thank goodness! It cost a little over $1,000 but it was worth it to have it looking good anyhow. That was $300 less then the cost of that crown I had to have. I will try to rebuild my emergency fund at $100. a month.  I need to have an emergency fund for unexpected expenses like that crown and that wreck. 

I went up to Big Cheese and bought a small pizza and a drink and texted Leslie to see if I could come out to their place and see the puppies. She agreed so I boxed up the pizza and got a paper cup for the drink and I went out there.

(The next day..Wednesday)

When I tried to log onto my computers last evening..I found that Cox had a major security problem and the entire system here was down.. The TV wasn't receiving any signal either so I read all evening. I went to bed about 8:00PM after I had had my bath too. With Cox, it's always something. I woke up at 2:15AM this morning to go to the bathroom and take my two meds and the computers were receiving a signal then. I haven't checked the TV yet but before I go back to bed, I will.  

The TV was working this morning too.It's 2:41AM on  Wednesday morning and I will go back to bed now.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Good luck with your car repair. It’ll all be history after today and you can focus on more important things.

Margie's Musings said...

So true!!!