Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wenesday and a Hairdo Day

I was up in the night briefly to check to see if the Cox cable was repaired yet. They had a security problem and the entire area was down...computers and TV as well. I checked the computers  and TV at 2:30AM or so in the night and everything was finally working again. With Cox, it's always something.

I slept until 6:00AM this morning. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day and am just now having  my breakfast at 7:00AM.I really need to check the cats now.

If they came earlier at all, they must have giving up on me. Neither one were there this morning.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though. It's supposed to be 54 degrees and cloudy today, 46 degrees and cloudy tomorrow, 35 degrees and snow on Friday, 39 degrees and sunny on Saturday, 61 degrees and sunny on Sunday and 62 degrees and partly cloudy on Monday and 69 degrees and sunny on Tuesday.

That's the week..

I guess I'll go watch the news now.

More later...   

I left for Coffeyville about 8:15AM and stopped at Sonic there and got a cherry limeade slush. Then I went on to my hair appointment. After I got my hair done, I went out to Walmart to see if they had any more Chai latte. Unfortunately they did not. So I went over to the senior center and took those  size 10 jeans to Karan. She took them to try them but in the meantime she had  discovered that she could wear an 8 so she may not want any of the size 10s I took her. I told her if she did not need any of the 10s she could just bring them back to me at church on Sunday. She said o.k. 

I stopped at the post office there and bought stamps.

More later...

The insurance agent of the woman that hit me called me this morning to try to ascertain who was at fault for the wreck. I told her I had got stopped and she hit me. The police woman said no one was at fault but her insurance agent is going to pursue it anyhow. I tried to call Lacey but she is unavailable....maybe at lunch. Who knows. She should have a cell number but I tried the number on her card and that may be the office number. Always something. 

I learned from her office person who finally called me that she is at a special meeting of insurance agents and will be back in town tomorrow morning. That's good to know. I was wondering if she was just ignoring me.

Both cats came for supper but Blondie just ate a little while and left.I figured he had been fed at his home. Scruff ate quite a bit though before she left. She evidently was very hungry.

Stephen, my landlord, called me this evening and wanted to come put some new light fixtures in my apartment. He changed out the one at the front door, dining room, hall and den. They had done their own apartment so they wanted to do mine too. The kitchen was fine. All of them were nice and he put energy saving bulbs in them too.The den was the one I really was glad to get better light in. it was very dim.

It's 7:46PM now and I will take my bath and get my pajamas on and perhaps read some more.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

That Cox Cable has something wrong almost weekly. I know it’s annoying.

Margie's Musings said...

That is so true!!! It would be nice to have a dependable service. Thank goodness for Cox Complete Care It's $9.95 per month and I tend to use it almost every month.

DrumMajor said...

You may want to check a different weather channel. There's a really big swath of snowy weather coming. K.C. is supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow tonight, between 2 a.m., all through Thursday, into Friday morning 6 a.m.. The snow map shows the eastern half of Kansas into the northern half of Oklahoma, into the western half of Missouri and beyond. Linda in Kansas