Friday, April 8, 2022

Friday and Dusting

Again, I slept well last night and was up around 5:00AM as usual. I have made my bed and am dressed and just getting ready to have my breakfast here in the den. I will get my dusting done today.  I didn't get that done yesterday when I did the rest of the housework but I have nothing planned for today except dusting and reading. I would like to work in the yard but it may be too chilly and windy again today.

The Schwan's man came yesterday and brought me a couple of frozen meals. They did not have my usual ice cream bars. They have not had them for several weeks. He put them on back order. I also gave him my new debit card number. I don't order much from Schwan's anymore. They are just too expensive and I can get frozen meals at the market much cheaper. And to me they are just as good. And a couple of times a week, I like to eat out.

It's 5:55AM now and I will go check "the weather on the 8's" soon. And I will also check on the cats after that. They are usually here about that time.

So far, no cats and it's 6:21AM. I did get the weather forecast. We are under a freeze warning today and it's April 8th. And today will be 57 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Tomorrow will be 72 degrees and sunny, Sunday  is forecast to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Monday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is forecast to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind, Wednesday's forecast is 76 degrees and thunderstorms and wind, Thursday's forecast is 61 degrees and partly cloudy

Not a great forecast for April. But I guess April showers is about right. Tomorrow might be the best day to work in the yard.

Blondie came but did not stay. He evidently had been fed at home. I haven't seen a thing of Scruff. It's mystery. As big as she is, she might have had her kittens. Time will tell.

Scruff never did come for her breakfast.

It's 11:00AM now and I am thinking about just having a TV dinner for my lunch at noon.

I read most of the morning until the Kindle needed charging again. I have it hooked up to charge now.

 So More later... 

I had one of my Schwan's dinners for my lunch.

And I got Keith and Esther's puzzles today and started working on one of them and it is a doozy! It's 3:04PM now and I have been at it ever since the mail came at noon. 

I never did get to the dusting. I will either do it now while I rest or in the morning. I will play that by ear. 

I got the dusting finished for the week. It was more of a job since I never got around to dusting last week. 

My Kindle is charged now so I will go read on my latest book. 

It's 3:32PM now.

More later....

Stephen texted me that on Monday the man that sprays for bugs will be coming  to spray here. He sprays their Owasso home too. I will plan to stay home on Monday to be here for him. 

It's 6:27PM now and I have been working on the puzzle the last hour or so. It's a tough one.

I checked outside and neither cat is out there. I am more concerned about  Scruff. She didn't come for breakfast and now she's not out there for supper.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual unless I get wound up in that book and stay up later..

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I'm glad I can charge my iPad while I'm reading, as much as I've been reading lately. I bought a long charging cord just for that reason.

Galla Creek said...

I love puzzles but I’m not very good at putting them together.