Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thursday and House Cleaning Day

 I slept well last night although I went to bed later then usual and I was up shortly before 5:00AM this morning. I am dressed and having my breakfast here in the den as usual. I don't know what the forecast is for today but I have it on a photo on my phone. In a little while I will go check "the weather on the 8's" just as I do every morning and I will check on the cats too.Blondie is the only one that came for supper last night. Scruff never showed up for her supper.

I will mop the bare floors and vacuum this morning. I will dust tomorrow unless I come up with some more energy. I cleaned up the leaves around the front flowerbed yesterday afternoon. I did most of the back flowerbed and around most of the fence on Monday. Before I can mow again, I will need to get gas. Leslie and I put all I had left in my can from last fall in the mower when she and I mowed that Friday. Next time I go to Miller Brothers I will take my gas can and have them fill it.

It's only 5:44AM now. I will go check out the weather. Back later....  

I see the desktop computer is frozen and I had to do a cold reboot. 

It finally came back up restored. That's good. It's the computer that is connected to the printer. 

Back after I check the weather... 

The weather looked about the same as yesterday's forecast. Windy for the next few days and rain Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Blondie was the first cat to come and he ate what he wanted and left. I left the food out there just in case Scruff came later and sure enough, she did. She ate her fill and when I went out to bring in the dish, she showed up again and ate some more and drank some of that fresh water I had put out there yesterday. She finally left and I took the food into the garage and covered it.

It's 7:00AM now and I will go watch the CBS news. I changed my mind. I am watching  "Good Morning America" instead. CBS shows the same news every day as if they had no new news. 

I got the mopping and vacuuming finished and emptied the sweeper. That's done for another week.and it's just now 9:16AM.

I think I will go down to Copan Restaurant this noon and have lunch. It's only seven miles and I really like their small chef salad. I finished up my chili last week.

More even later... 

I did drive down to the Copan Restaurant and have their small Chef Salad. It was, as always, very good. 

I will go back to my book and it's overcast now. It's too chilly to be outside.

It's 2:27PM.   

I have been reading all afternoon. I also went to the market to buy a few things.

It's 7:10PM now and I guess I will take my bath and read until 9:00PM, when I usually go to bed.

No comments: