Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday and Reading and the Puzzle

I slept exceptionally well last night and wasn't up until 6:30AM. I didn't even get up once. I am dressed now and having my breakfast here in the den. It's 7:24AM now. It's so late, I just now checked for the cats and neither of them are out there. Scruffy must be very hungry unless someone else is feeding her. ..or maybe she is catching and eating birds. Who knows..It's been two days since I have seen her.

I don't really have a plan for today. I got everything done Thursday and Friday.

I will read today and also work on that puzzle. It's doozy!!

More later..I will go watch the news now. 

I watched the news and also worked on the puzzle for quite awhile. Then at 2:00PM I went up to the market and bought some chicken strips and okra.for my lunch. Their chicken strips are really good and I like fried okra too. I will have some tea with it after I finish the lunch. 

Then I believe I will read now. I am tired of working on the puzzle for awhile. It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. It's still breezy though.

I've been watching The Masters. I believe they are down to the last day.

I worked on the puzzle after that for an hour and a half. It's 8:25PM now and I need to take my bath and get ready for bed at 9:00PM. I have church tomorrow so I will need to be rested.

 

No comments: