Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

I slept well again last night and was up shortly after 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and go myself ready for the day. It's 5:58AM now. and I am having my breakfast in the den as usual.

In a little while I will go check the weather and also check on the cats.

I will leave this morning for Coffeyville around 8:30AM. My hair appointment is at 9:00AM and later I will perhaps get a pedicure before going to the senior center at 1:00PM. I will take my Kindle so I can read while I am waiting. I downloaded three more free to read books last evening. 

Scott called me this morning and he is in Virginia with Ginger as she is taking a class for her job as directer of the school she directs. Scott says they will be going to Grand Canyon this summer.

More later...

I got over to Coffeyville at about 8:30AM. I got my hair done and then went to the post office after that and bought stamps. Then I got a pedicure. It had been awhile. 

Next I went to the senior center and sat out front in my car and  read my Kindle until time to play Bunco. I won the $10.00 for the most Buncos. That was a first for me. I had 4 Buncos. I got home about 4:00PM. I stopped at the Sonic here and got the Wacky Pack for children for $2.18. That's two good sized chicken strips, french fries and a tiny Coke. 

I did some raking of leaves out by the front flowerbed.  I need to move the car out of the garage tomorrow and sweep out the garage again.

It's a little past 4:00PM now. I will probably go back to the book I have been reading until bath time. 

It's 7:28PM now and I am going to take my bath and plan to read until my bedtime at 9:00PM.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I got my booster yesterday. I think i had a little fever. The shot makes me feel a little sick for 24 hours.

Margie's Musings said...

I haven't had my second booster yet.