Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday and Dusting

I slept well last night and was only up once. I was up at my 5:00AM as usual and dressed and made my bed. I am eating my breakfast now here in the den. It is 6:12AM now. Soon I will go check out the weather channel and the cats. I don't think it rained last night but I slept so soundly I am not sure. I will know when it gets light outside.

I will dust today. That's all I didn't get done yesterday and Wednesday. I do need to get some more wet swifters today out at Dollar General. I used the last one Wednesday when I mopped.

Both cats came and ate their fill and left. I took the food in and covered it.

Then I caught the weather channel's latest forecast. Today is to be 77 degrees and thunderstorms and wind and possible hail, Saturday is to be 76 degrees and sunny.  Sunday is to be 79 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is forecast for 71 degrees and thunderstorms and wind, Tuesday's forecast is 70 and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 74 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and Thursday is to be 70 degrees and scattered thunderstorms.  Looks like a lot of rain next week. 

More later.... 

I have been watching the CBS news. I get more annoyed by it all the time. I have been switching to Good Morning America but today I didn't.  I should have.

It's almost 9:00AM now. I need to go get some water at the market this morning. I am out of it. I don't drink Caney's water. I get a report from the city every year that  they have two chemicals in their water that they don't get out of it so I buy water in bottles instead.

So more later...I want to go to the market before it begins raining. 

I went to the market and bought water. They still haven't hired a manager for that market. They have had two since they opened a year ago but have let both of them go for some reason. They say there is too much politics in the decision because several people have applied for the job.

I had Cox Complete Care look into the laptop  computer when I found this morning that I could no longer use it's e-mail or open any documents connected to "Office".

The office files on the laptop computer do not work anymore. I can still use the browser but no e-mail on this computer works now and no Word documents can be accessed.  

It's still running Windows 7 and that is no longer being updated. It's obsolete.

Luckily I still have the desktop computer.

I still wanted some of the files on the laptop My Documents so I saved them on a thumb drive...at least I thought I did... but now I don't know how to access them and put them in My Documents on the desktop computer.  I may just have to wait until Keith and Esther come Memorial weekend. I don't think they are saved on the thumb drive.

It's 3:31PM now.

It's 7:25PM now and I have been reading my latest book and now have taken my bath. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

We never did get any rain or hail...at least not yet. We did get wind though.


No comments: