Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tuesday and A Very Busy Day

I didn't sleep as well last night as I did the night before.I guess I had too much on my mind. I will be taking the cookies up to Independence this morning at 9:00AM and then go down to Bartlesville to see Nancy afterward and take her to lunch. That's a pretty big day. I am also doing a bit of laundry this morning too. It's just underwear, my pajamas and towels. But I didn't get it done yesterday like I usually do on Mondays. I have it in the dryer now.

I was up a little earlier this morning...shortly before 5:00AM. I am in the process of eating my breakfast now as I blog.

It's just now 5:00AM. I will go check out "the weather on the 8's" and see if anything has changed. It's too early for any cats.

So more later...

I checked the weather again this morning and it looks like today will be 70 degrees and sunny, Wednesday will be 75 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Thursday is to be 71 degrees and thunderstorms, Friday is to be 77 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind, Saturday is to be 79 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday 74 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. Looks like a lot of rain and wind in the next week. I could sure do without the rain and especially the wind.

It's 6:32AM and both Blondie and Scruff are out there eating their breakfasts. That's the first time in a long time they both have come together.

It's 6:30AM and both Blondie and Scruff are out there eating their breakfasts. That's the first time in a long time they both have come together..

 More even later...

It's almost 8:00AM now and I have been watching the news. I have skipped from network to network to try to avoid a gillion commercials. It is so annoying to pay what I pay for cable and every other person who connects with Cox pays, and still have a gillion commercials to constantly interrupt programming. It's very aggravating! I finally just turned it off.

I will leave shortly since I need to stop in their Walmart in Independence and buy a couple of things I can't get at our market or our Dollar General here in Caney.

I got the cookies delivered at the Christian Church in Independence and then stopped at their Walmart and bought what I needed. 

Then I went on down to see Nancy at assisted living. We visited and then she got dressed so we could go out to eat. I took her my curling iron for her hair. Hers had died. We ate at Eggbert's in Bartlesville and had one of their senior meals. It was very good.

Afterward we took a drive to enjoy the sunshine. We had a good visit.

I got home about 3:00PM. I will read awhile now. I got my little bit of laundry done this morning.

I am really not into reading right now, I did read my Good Housekeeping  magazine but I am going to take that to the beauty shop tomorrow and donate it since I have read it.

I may go water my flowers again. It is still pretty out there. 

More later this afternoon...

Not only did I water the plants but I also trimmed the hedge and dug weeds out from under the hedge. It looks a lot better but I still need to dig the leaves from under that hedge. That will be a huge job.  It will be one for another day though. I am very tired now.

It's 6:08PM  and at 7:00PM I will take my bath and get myself ready for bed. It has been a big day in many ways.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you visited Nancy.