Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wednesday and Another Hair Day

I slept fairly well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. And, as usual, I am eating my breakfast here in the den.  It's only 5:28AM now.

I will drive over to Coffeyville this morning about 8:30AM for my 9:00AM hair appointment. 

I really don't have any other plans for the day. I don't need a thing from the market and have eaten out yesterday with Nancy. I may make some soup today. I have the makings for it in the cupboard. I have crackers and I think I have some unopened cheddar cheese too. 

Right now I will go check "the weather on the 8's" and see if anything has changed in the forecast. It's supposed to be 75 degrees and sunny and windy...at least that was the day's forecast yesterday for today. It's too early yet for any cats so that will wait for awhile.

More later... 

Well, I was wrong. Both cats were out there waiting impatiently for their breakfast so I took it out and they shared it. It's in that double bowl. Blondie was going to bully Scruff but I bawled him out and he backed off. His face looks like a dog might have got a hold of him. It's pitiful! A couple of days ago, I noticed his right eye appeared to be damaged too  but it's looking better now.

Anyhow,they both ate and left so I brought the food back into the garage and covered it. 

I still haven't seen today's forecast. 

Here it is! 

Today's forecast is a little different. It's for 76 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Thursday's is for 75 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Friday's is for 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. Saturday's is 77 degrees and sunny, Sunday's is 79 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday's is 75 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Tuesday's is 75 degrees and partly cloudy. So it looks like thunderstorms, Thursday, Friday and Monday. .

It's 8:19AM  and I am going on over to Coffeyville. My appointment is at 9:00AM but I want to stop at Sonic and get some change for Toni. So I am going over a little early. I also want to take that Peace plaque back to church. I got it cleaned up as well as I could with a real stiff brush. It was covered in mud and buried beside the front door area at the church on Sunday. I tried to wash it at church but it didn't even make a dent in all that mud. It looks fairly good now.

More later... 

I got about halfway to Coffeyville before I realized I had forgotten to pick up the plaque so I will just take it back to church on Sunday.

I got my hair done and it looks nice again ..thank goodness. The wind has played havoc with it this past week. 

Now I need to begin my cleaning ...I will begin with the mopping..as usual..

Got  that finished and have only one more room to vacuum too.

Karan just texted me that this is game day at the senior center at 1:00PM so I will go back over to Coffeyville for that. She usually tells me the day before but she just texted me this morning.

I am almost finished with the vacuuming so I will go back over for the game day. I will need to get a treat for that at the market. It's 10:42AM now so I have plenty of time.

I stopped at our Sonic and I bought their kids meal of chicken and french fries for $2.18. It was all I needed for my lunch.

More even later... 

I went to our market and got a treat for game day at the senior center. Then I went back over to Coffeyville to attend game day.We played Skip Bo until 3:00PM and then put away the chairs and then I came on back to Caney.I gave Marilyn the rest of my treat to have with her coffee.

It's 4:32PM now. So more later...

I have read for awhile and then watched some Highway to Hell on the weather station.It's 8:04PM now and I have taken my bath and put my pajamas on and robe and will try to stay awake until 9:00PM and go to bed then.

No comments: