Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday and a Trip to Overland Park.

I slept very poorly last night and was up an hour earlier then usual. I will eat my breakfast here in the den as I blog...as usual.

I will probably leave for Independence a little earlier then I thought. I don't want to be late to catch the bus.

Yesterday was a hassle in more ways then one. I won't go into it here.

I will get my breakfast going now. I didn't eat anything at all after I got home from Nancy's assisted living in Bartlesville. So I am hungry this morning. I had my oatmeal and am drinking my coffee now. I brought my pie home from the restaurant in Bartlesville and will eat it later this evening. It's 5:06AM now.

I will go check on the weather. It's much too early for the cats. I will check on them closer to 6:00-6:30AM .

I just checked the weather and it's not good.Today the forecast is for 76 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. Thursday the forecast is 81 degrees and thunderstorms,  Friday the forecast is for 84 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Saturday is for 75 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. Sunday the forecast is for 70 degrees and thundershowers, Monday the forecast is for 65 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday's is for 68 degrees and partly cloudy. As I said...not good....

More even later... 

No cats came for breakfast and so I left in plenty of time to get to the bus. I really enjoyed the play and the food was very good. I also enjoyed visiting with my seat partner and got home at 7:00PM. I will soon take my bath and plan to go to bed fairly early.

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

We are having rain, rain rain. Guess you had it yesterday. Hope your day is good today, since yesterday was a hassle.