Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tuesday and More Rain

I slept very well last night. Of course I went to bed at 10:00PM instead of 9:00PM. That always makes a difference. I was still up at 5:00AM. I have made my bed, dressed and had my breakfast. I am just now drinking my Chai.

Both cats came for breakfast but Scruff stayed the longest. I imagine Blondie ate at home and wasn't very hungry. I put the cat food away after Scruff left.

I have already seen "the weather on the 8's" on Cox this morning. It will be a wet week. It is forecast for 84 degrees and thunderstorms today. And Wednesday 73 degrees and thunderstorms,Thursday 76 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday 77 degrees and cloudy, Sunday 80 degrees and cloudy,and Monday 85 degrees and partly cloudy. 

There's several days of rain I notice.   

I have been watching the news. Same old news...nothing new. 

My right hip is still sore so I took some more Aleve. It helped yesterday so I decided to take some more.  It's 8:39AM now.

They are right! That Aleve works even better the second day you take it.. My hip appears to be fine now.

I guess I will go back to my book again. I charged it again last night.

It is 1:45PM now and I  have been reading all afternoon. I have now fixed myself a ham sandwich for my lunch again. I bought all this shaved ham thinking we would eat it for our lunches while Keith and Esther were here.  But that didn't happen. They brought all kinds of leftovers from their  lunch in Bartlesville and the one in Coffeyville at El Peublito. So I ate ham sandwiches and am still eating ham sandwiches for lunch and I haven't made a dent in that ham. I wonder if John and Leslie could use some of it?

Maybe I could call Leslie later this evening and ask.

My new laptop battery came today. Keith ordered it for me. I am charging it now. It's 49 percent charged already. The instructions say to charge it to 70% before using just the battery. 

I took the ham to John and Leslie and then I went on to Independence to the Dairy Queen to get a blizzard.

The new battery is 100% charged now and I guess I can take it in the living room on my lap. I hope this works. 

We are under storm warnings now in Chautauqua County and Montgomery County.  I guess I will go watch the weather channel for awhile.

More later..

I took my bath at 7:00PM  and put my pajamas on and then I took the laptop computer in the living room to watch the weather channel. It was fully charged. It's 8:10PM now and there's still an hour and 25 minutes left of the initial charge. 

I will read until 9:00PM and then go on to bed.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope this makes the lap top usable.