Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept well again last night but then I went to bed at 10:00PM and that seems to help. I am dressed and ready for the day. I will have to get a treat for Bunco before I go to Coffeyville to get my hair done. I will take my Kindle so I will have something to do after my hair appointment at 9:00AM and before Bunco at 1:00PM. It's supposed to rain today....perhaps storm. I will have to catch "the weather on the 8's" again to be sure.

I have just finished my breakfast here in the den and it's 6:08AM. The cats nay be out there for their breakfast

Since the laptop battery is fully charged, I will take it in the living room with me. It is so good to have a battery again. 

Both cats were out there waiting for their breakfast. I took it out to them and they  ate their fill. Scruff is still out there.. just lying out there on the sidewalk. I will leave the food out there until she leaves too.  

It is supposed to storm today. It is supposed to be 70 degrees and 90% chance of thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday 74 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday 81 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday 83 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday 83 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. That's the week. Lots of rain.. 

More later...I see Scruff is gone too now. I need to get that cat food back in the garage and covered. 

I got that done and it's covered too to stay fresh.

I want to go in and check out the CBS news now. 

Lots of repeated news... 

I left for Coffeyville  at 8:15AM and got there in plenty of time to go get gas at Woodshed. About a half a tank of gas cost me $23.20. The gas was $4:14 a gallon there.

I stopped by the bank and got money for the week.

Then I went to Toni's shop and got my hair done. It really needed it. I had been rained on and my bangs were way too curly.  I sat at the senior center in my car and read my Kindle until time to go in to play Bunco. I got home about 4:00PM

I will check the bank now and see if anything else has been taken out of it. 

No, just what I took out today. My account is still correct.

I stopped at Sonic and bought the child's Wacky Pack for $2.18. On Wednesdays it's always on sale here in Caney.  It's chicken strips and french fries and a tiny Coke.

So more even later ...

I was reading again and my niece, Diana, called me and visited with me about an hour. It had been a long time since we had visited. It was very good to hear from her.

It's  7:35PM now and I am going to take my bath and put my pajamas on and read until bedtime at 9:00PM or so.

 

No comments: