Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday and Dusting

I slept well again last night and didn't wake up at all during the night. I had done a lot of labor yesterday and that may have helped. Besides cleaning the apartment, I trimmed that hedge and cleaned up after it. That was a lot of stooping to pull weeds. I was really tired last night.

I was up at my usual 5:00AM and made the bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

Today I will dust the apartment and perhaps mow the back yard if it is dry and doesn't rain. I cleaned up the leaves in mine and Stephen's back yards too...more stooping. But the yards both look a lot better without the neighbor's tree's leaves all over them.

I may go down to the Copan Restaurant for lunch today. I do have three TV dinners so that depends on the weather.

It's 6:00AM now so I will go check on "the weather on the 8's" and the cats.

Both cats came for their breakfast so I fed them and they both ate their breakfast and left. I brought the cat food back in the garage and covered it. I was about to check the weather when Scott called. I visited  with him until he got to work and then he needed to get off the phone. It was good to hear from him though. I can catch the weather next time it comes up.

It is so good to be able to bring this laptop in the living room while I watch TV.

Thanks to Keith for ordering it.

Today is Friday and the temperature is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny. Tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 83 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 86 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Tuesday 83 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 83 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, and Thursday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy. Looks like a rainy week ahead. It looks like next Thursday may be the only day to get the yard mowed. By then it should really need it.

I need to get the dusting done now.

More even later...

I got all the dusting finished and it looks like the grass is too wet to mow...at least now.  I will keep an eye on it later and see if it dries some. It's only  9:30AM now.

May be an image of flower and outdoors 

 This basket is hanging on a hook outside my back door.  It cost me half price at Lowe's.

I did go to Copan Restaurant for lunch and had my small chef salad. 

Then I got the back yard mowed after it dried. I may want to do the front this afternoon. I will play it by ear. 

It's 2:00PM now. I have been entering a payment on the bank site for my Evergy bill. (Westar formerly).

More later...

May be an image of flower and outdoors 

I mowed my back yard this afternoon..

Then after I rested, I mowed my front yard.

 

May be an image of 1 person and grass

I will trim later..after it cools down a bit. It's 79 degrees now or I couldn't have done it. I probably won't be able to do the west side unless it cools down quite a bit this evening.

We are forecast too much rain this week....the next five days, in fact. I knew if I didn't get it done today, it wouldn't get done at all with all that rain forecast. 

Dr. Christensen wanted me to get some exercise and so I did today. 

About 6:00PM, I mowed the west side of the yard. It's 6:32PM now. It was a job but I knew we were forecast for rain the rest of the week and Krystal wouldn't be able to do it. It was a big job but I did it. Now all I have to do is trim. If the weather holds off, I will do that tomorrow.

Now, I am going to take a bath and clean up. Then I will read awhile and rest.

I plan to go to bed somewhere around 9:00PM....

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Love the new flowers. They brightened your yard.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, they do! Thanks for noticing!

Suemn said...

Your petunia plant sure is looking nice. I need to weed wack my yard too.

Summer said...

I exercise by doing yard work and house cleaning, too. Grocery shopping counts too!