Friday, June 17, 2022

Friday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept restlessly last night. I kept waking up off and on all night. I think I was just too tired from my trip.. I am just starting my breakfast now. I will need to get some breakfast bars at Dollar General today. I eat oatmeal every morning but I usually have a breakfast bar too. But I have been out of those a couple of days. 

I checked for the cats this morning but neither of them were out there. They didn't come last evening for supper either so I will be surprised if they aren't here for breakfast.

I will go check again now and also check for the "weather on the 8's". It will be awhile for that since it's only 6:33AM now. 

I caught the weather forecast but neither cat is out there for breakfast. 

Today is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is forecast for 92 degrees and more sun, Monday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday's forecast is for 98 degrees mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny and Thursday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy.  Another scorching week!!

So more even later.... 

Neither of the cats ever came for their breakfasts. I hope nothing has happened to them. I remember I used to feed four cats but something happened to the others. Maybe someone took them to their farm to keep the rodents under control in their barn. I hope that is what happened to them and not something worse.

I had to go out to Dollar General for some things I can't get at the Caney Market. I got my swifter mopping cloths which I needed to finish the last two rooms I had to mop.I have those finished now and I have yet to do the vacuuming. I still am awfully tired from yesterday's trip and so I may not get it all finished today. It's only 9:25AM  so I may recover yet.

I got the dry laundry folded and put away and did the rest of the mopping and now I am really tired. I need to stop and rest a bit. I may get back to my book. I charged the Kindle again last night.

I will rest awhile before I start the vacuuming. 

I got the bedroom, hall and den vacuumed and now I need to rest awhile before I begin the living room and dining room. I am very tired. It is 10:16 AM now. I have plenty of time to finish later...

I watered all the flowers and filled the bird bath too.

So  more even later...

It's a little after 2:00PM and I have been reading and also fixed myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. 

Then I was rested up and finished the vacuuming of the living room and dining room carpets and emptied the sweeper and put it away. I will dust tomorrow unless I get it done this afternoon sometime.

Right now I will go back to my book....so more later...

I have been reading again. And I never did see the cats at all today.

The CBS news is on now and I am watching it now. In fact.I had to stop watching it...every other ad was a political ad and that's Oklahoma and I am in Kansas.

It's almost 7:00PM now so I will take my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. I will read until then.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We’re having a hot summer and summer isn’t here yet.

Margie's Musings said...

That's so true!!