Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday and Laundry

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up once with foot cramps and I took some meds for that and was able to get back to sleep. I was up at 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. 

Both cats were out there waiting for their breakfast. I fed them although Blondie tried to fight Scruff and drive her away and I had to kick him away from her. She is gone now but he is still out there eating even more. I hope she got enough to eat. I went to get the laptop computer and that's when she disappeared. He may have taken advantage of my being gone.

He is gone now and she is back eating more of her breakfast. He probably did drive her away earlier.

I plan to go down to visit Nancy later this morning and take her to lunch.  Right now I have the laundry in the washer. I will leave about 10:00AM after I get the laundry out of the dryer. It's only 6:44AM  now. 

I just missed "the weather on the 8's" and I hope they will put it back on at  7:18AM. I was putting the cat food away in the garage. 

I have the laundry in the dryer now. 

 More even later.... 

I finally caught the weather for the next week.Today is to be 97 degrees and sunny, 

Tuesday 93 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, 

Thursday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, 

Saturday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! 

Plenty of heat and sunshine! Wow! 

It's 7:26AM now

May be an image of outdoors 

Now the mailbox flowerbed lilies are beginning to bloom too. 

So neat! 

I have the laundry out of the dryer and folded and put away. It's  8:29AM now. 

I sent out letters to Gene and Chris, the only two that were not at church yesterday besides Melissa and Kelly, who I understand were out of town. I mentioned that Vivian Davidson was to be our guest speaker next week. I also told them that we had taken Maia and Cheyenne to Jr. Camp over to the church's campgrounds south of Joplin. It is to be their first camp experience besides "reunion" which is "family camp".

It's almost time for me to go down to Bartlesville to visit Nancy and take her to lunch and a ride around town. It's 9:33AM and it's sunshiny today and should be a nice day to do that.

So more later... 

I went down to Bartlesville and was there at 10:15AM. She was up and around when I got there. She dressed and we went to Copan Restaurant for lunch. I had my usual small Chef Salad and Nancy had a hamburger. She had coffee and I had ice tea to drink. 

Nancy is a lot more satisfied now that she has gotten acquainted with more of the residents. She says the food is good and the people are nice. I am glad she seems more satisfied now. 

I will continue to go down to see her on Monday's. Taking her out to eat and for a drive seems to make her happy.  I left about 3:30PM. I was ready to get home. 

The microwave Keith bought for me did not come today. Maybe it will be here tomorrow. I will be home all day tomorrow. It's 5:26PM now. I have Bunco on Wednesday afternoon. I went to the market and bought a treat for it. It is from 1:00PM until 3:00PM or 3:30PM.

More later.. 

It's 6:53PM and I think I will take my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and read until 9:00PM which is my regular bedtime. It's almost 9:00PM and I think I may as well go on to bed. I've read until the Kindle needed charging and I have it charging now.

 


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You give “ hot” weather report. Teehee. I hope you find Nancy doing well.

Suemn said...

It's nice to hear that Nancy is liking the Assisted Living place.

Margie's Musings said...

It's really the nicest one in Bartlesville. I am very happy she is making friends there.

Galla Creek said...

I’m glad Nancy is adjusting.