Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday and Church and a Trip to the Campgrounds

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now here in the den. I will have to get some more instant oatmeal. I am having my last package now. I think the Caney Market carries it.

It will be interesting to see if my car is alright this morning after that incident last afternoon.

It's 5:45AM now and still dark outside. I don't know whether it stormed last night or not as predicted because I slept well for a change and was only up one time in the night to take my meds and go to the bathroom.

I will need to charge my watch again sometime today. That has to be done about once a week. I very carefully take the bracelet off and plug it into the USB port on my desktop computer. It only takes about an hour..maybe less.

It's beginning to get light outside. I am anxious to see if any more lilies are blooming.

More later...I will check out the weather forecast and the cats.

Both the cats were both waiting for their breakfast when I opened the front door. I fed them but had to insist that Blondie not attack Scruff. I pushed him off her with my foot and scolded him and he finally left her alone and ate right next to her. When they finished, I put away the cat food in the garage and covered it up.

Then "the weather on the 8's" came on and I took a photo of it with my phone.

Today will be 98 degrees and sunny, Monday is forecast for 98 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 94 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week's forecast. No rain in the forecast this week.

I will leave for church about 9:45AM and go into Coffeyville first to get some cash at the bank there for the next week.  Then I will go out to the church and make sure it's clean for the service.  

I texted the congregation...hoping to see them at the service this morning.

More later... 

I went over to Coffeyville early so I could go to the bank and also buy gas out at Woodshed.Then I went out to Walmart thereto get two or three things I couldn't get here.

I got that done and then went out to church and did a little cleaning and swept off the front walk.

After church, Leslie and I and the little girls (two great grandchildren) went Steak and Shake and ate lunch and then took them over to our campgrounds for Junior camp.

Leslie and I got back to Coffeyville and stayed just long enough to get something cold to drink before going home our different ways. I had left my car in the parking lot at the market there.

I watched the CBS news and later 60 Minutes.

Then I took my bath and put my pajamas on and will read for awhile before going to bed around 9:00PM. It's only 7:47PM right now.

I am charging my watch right now. It's almost a full charge already.


2 comments:

Suemn said...

Hi Margie, Ugh! I really dislike that hot humid weather and we will be getting it too in the near future:) I hope your car doesn't give you any trouble.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Sueamn. It made it just fine today. I have no idea what was wrong with it earlier. I just hope it won't happen again.