Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday and Hair Day and Bunco

I slept very well last night. It could have been the two Melatonin I took but whatever it was, I slept well and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will get my hair done about 8:30AM this morning and then read in my Kindle until time for Bunco at the senior center at 1:00PM.

I initiated my new microwave this morning. It usually takes two minutes to cook my oatmeal with the old microwave but this one took about one minute.  I am having my breakfast here in the den as I blog.

First I will go to the bank when I get to Coffeyville and get the money for the week and then go to my hair appointment. This is the day for a hair color and cut and I really need it. I have trimmed around on my hair around my ears for several weeks. It grows so fast.

It's almost 6:00AM now and I will eat my oatmeal and then go watch "the weather on the 8's" and see if the cats are out there wanting their breakfast.

Blondie was the only cat that came for breakfast and when I set it out there, he barely ate anything and left. Scruff didn't show at all...at least not yet.

Wednesday (today) the weather is forecast for 91 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Thursday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 97 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 95 degrees and sunny, Monday;s forecast is to be 97 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week ahead. Hot,hot and more hot!

 So More Later...

Before I left for Coffeyville, Scruff showed up for her breakfast and I fed her and when she was finished, I put away her food and covered it.

I left about 7:45AM and got there in time for my 8:30AM appointment. After I got my hair colored and cut, I went to the senior center and sat in the car and read my Kindle. After it got too hot in the car, I went into the senior center and took my treat in too. It was cool in there. At 12:30, folks started coming for the Bunco  game.   There were eight of us to play, counting Janet. I didn't win anything although I had fun playing..According to Marilyn, the next week is game day. But I think it's two weeks away...the last Wednesday of the month. I will check later.

Tomorrow is my tour of Ponca City and Pawhuska. I have to be at the bus meeting place in Independence at 7:00AM.

It's 6:40PM now and I may just go ahead and take my bath an put on my pajamas and robe. I do need to get the solar cat in though. It's been out there all day soaking up sun.

After my bath I will read until bedtime at 9:00PM

No comments: