Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday and Reading Again

I slept fitfully last night and was up a couple of times over the night. I finally got up at 4:45AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I drank more water then usual last evening and had to get up in the night a couple of times for that. I realized that I drink very little water and it was so hot that I knew I needed to drink more but that had me getting up in the night more too. There seems to be no happy medium.

I am having my breakfast now here in the den. It's almost 6:00AM and I imagine the cats are out there waiting for their breakfast. When I finish my oatmeal I will go check and see if they are out there. It's just now getting light out.

Both cats were out there waiting for me to open the door and check them out. I took the food out but Blondie had evidently eaten at his home. He barely ate anything  but Scruff got right to it. 

She seems to be finished now and has gone her way and he did too. In a minute or so, I will go bring it back in the garage and cover it. It's 6:09AM and they didn't show "the weather on the 8's" at all. Maybe they will at 6:18AM . 

I just took the cat food into the garage and covered it up.

They did show the weather at 6:19AM just as I thought. Today is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Wednesday is forecast for 92 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 97 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday 98 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday 96 degrees and mostly sunny. Sunday 96 degrees and sunny, and Monday 86 degrees and sunny. It looks like the next week is going to be a scorcher!  

So more even later...  

Blondie is back here now just lying just outside the front door . He doesn't seem to want food and just wants to lie there looking around the street. Scruff is nowhere to be seen.

I did my laundry yesterday morning and will get my hair done in the morning and play Bunco tomorrow afternoon and I have my tour of Ponca City and Pawhuska on Thursday. I will clean on Friday this week.  

I  just went out and watered the flowers. Today will be a scorcher and it will be all week. I need to water the ones in the front too. I put my little solar cat out to get some rays. I did that yesterday too and he just glowed last night.

I brought the solar cat in after he had absorbed enough sun rays to glow.

So more later...

My new microwave finally came but it was way too heavy for me to even try to move. I did shove the box into the garage to prevent anyone from taking it. I talked to Stephen,  my landlord, about bringing it in for me when he got off work and he said he would be over about 4:00PM and bring it in and set it up for me. 

He suggested I think of him as a friend and not as a landlord. The new owners are excellent landlords...very nice people.  He also has a ceiling fan for my bedroom and a new garbage disposal too. He will have to work out when he can put those in for me. There is no huge rush although it will be good to have a working garbage disposal again and I had a ceiling fan in the bedroom over at the fourplex over in Coffeyville and that was nice to circulate the cool air in the summer and the warm air in the winter. 

It's a little after 5:00PM now so I will go watch the CBS news and get back to this later..  

I watched the CBS news and then read awhile. At 6:15PM or so,I took my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe.

I will read until 9:00PM and then go to bed. I may take some Melatonin tonight to sleep better.


No comments: