Thursday, June 9, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept off and on last night and finally got up at 4:45AM. Some of the congregation kept texting into the night. Most had to do with Kim having her baby by Cesarean section. It was a boy..cute as can be. But the comments just kept coming. I finally just had to turn the phone off so I could sleep.

Both cats came for breakfast and were very hungry. Neither of them were here for supper last night. When they finished eating and left, I brought the cat food back into the garage and covered it.

I managed to get "the weather on the 8's" early too. Today will be 83 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 84 degrees and morning thunderstorms, Saturday 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 05 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday 92 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday 90 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like Friday has the only thunderstorms in the next week.

In a little while I will start my mopping and vacuuming today. I am pretty tired after my restless night. I may have to do it in shifts. It's a big job for me anymore anyhow.  The mopping isn't a problem but the vacuum sweeper wears me out. I want to drink my coffee and my Chai before I begin.

It's 8:44AM now and I think I am too tired to clean today. Maybe I will get better rest tonight and I can do it tomorrow. I may get the mopping done and run the throw rugs through the dryer on air but I just don't think I am up to vacuuming today.  

I changed my mind...

I got all the bare floors mopped and the throw rugs in the dryer on "air:" I will rest awhile now and think about starting the vacuuming after I rest.

I got all the vacuuming finished except the dining room and I will rest before doing that room. I have the chairs pulled out of that room into the kitchen and living room. 

I will dust tomorrow unless I get rested up enough to do it today. After I finish the dining room and empty the vacuum sweeper and put it away, I will read awhile and rest.

I got everything done but the dusting and I will do that tomorrow. I am very tired.

I was reading one of the blogs of one of the folks who read my blog. They are on a cruise and 29 people on that cruise have tested positive for Covid. Everyone was tested before the cruise began but 29 people have been quarantined now with that virus. That's amazing..... considering no one knows where they picked it up.

Now I will go read again.

 So more even later....

Jess, Nancy's visitor friend, who used to do things for her like washing windows, came over today to ask me about how Nancy was doing in Assisted Living in Bartlesville and I told him about my visit with Nancy on Monday. She seems to be adjusting better to it. She has begun to make friends there and that's a good thing.

Blondie came for supper this evening. I didn't see Scruff anywhere. When Blondie finished eating, I took the cat food back in the garage and covered it.

It's 6:21PM now and I have been reading this afternoon again.

At 7:00PM, I plan to take my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe and read until time to go to bed at around 9:00PM.

 

No comments: