Saturday, June 11, 2022

Saturday and No Particular Plan

I slept fairly well last night but woke up once again with leg cramps,I took my usual med but it took longer to work. I don't have a plan for today. The apartment and the yard are both done for the week. I will do some laundry on Monday. But I don't have enough to do it today. It would have to be a small load. That would be a waste of water and detergent. I will do underwear, pajamas and towels on Monday. I may do some tops today with Dryel. It's been awhile since I have done that and they probably need it.

I was up this morning at 5:00AM as usual. It's almost 6:00AM now. I will go turn on the weather and check out the cats and get back to this later.

The cats were out there waiting for me to bring their food out to them and the weather was on just as soon as I got back in the living room.

Today is forecast for 92 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday 98 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and thunderstorms, Thursday 93 degrees and mostly sunny, and Friday 95 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week mostly hot and sunny  except for Wednesday....my hair day.

By the time I got the weather, the cats were finished with their breakfast and I brought the cat food in the garage and covered it.

 May be an image of flower and outdoors 

Even more lilies this morning. It's 9:45AM now and I have been reading this morning...again.

I am bored but if I am going to Dryel some tops I had better get to it.

More later....
it's 10:04AM and I have four tops in the dryer on medium heat for 5 minutes. After that, I will take them out and put four more in the bag with a new dry cleaning cloth.. I will get 15 to 25 dry cleaned this morning that way.

I have five more tops in the dryer with Dryel cleaning them again. It is 10:28AM now and at 10:33AM I will take them out and hang them up again in the closet and put four or five more in there. That should take care of most of the three quarter length sleeved tops. No sense now doing the long sleeved tops. I won't be wearing them this summer.

It's 10:45AM now and I will take the latest five tops out of the Dryel and dryer at 10:50AM. I have five more picked out now. 

I have the next five in the dryer and Dryel now and it's 10:56AM. I will take them out at  11:01 and hang them back in the closet to air out.

It's 11:10AM now and I just put another 5 tops in the dryer with a Dryel sheet. I will take these out at 11:15 and hang therm up in the closet to air out. I hung the long sleeved shirts in the summer closet where there was room for them.

So far that is 24 fall or Spring tops I have cleaned and I still have ten more to put in there five at a time. I have accumulated these tops over a 10 or 15 year span. But they don't wear out because I rotate them regularly.

It's 11:25AM now and I will take the latest batch of tops out of the dryer at 11:30AM  I have one more batch of five to do after this one. And that will be all of the fall tops. There were 39 of them in total. I will do the winter ones next Spring. There are a lot fewer of them.

I got the last batch of five in the dryer at 11:32AM.I will take them out at 11:37AM and then I will eat lunch.

I will warm up yesterday's chicken, potatoes and fried okra that I saved for today. I ate half of it for lunch yesterday. I got it at the Caney Market's deli yesterday noon.

I had my leftover lunch from yesterday for lunch today. The chicken had a little bit too much pepper on it but overall it was O.K. It was better then a frozen meal. I probably should have gone to Copan Restaurant for my small chef salad and ice tea.. I just hated to waste that lunch I paid $8.20 for just yesterday. So eating it just cost me $4.10 each day.

It's 12:42PM now and I have been busy all morning with the dry cleaning.

I guess I will read now. 

I read awhile and then I went to the Caney Market to get some bottled water. I was completely out.

I may download a couple of more books now. I have read the last three I had downloaded.

More even later... It's 1:50PM now.


I have been reading until 4:15PM and then I decided to go up to the market and get water. I was completely out of it. When I got home I heard on the radio that it was 4:00PM. I looked at the clock on my car and it said 7:00PM . I turned off the ignition and then started the car again and started to put the car in reverse but it wouldn't go into any gear and there was a battery icon on my dash along with what I thought to be an oil change icon. I turned off the ignition and got the manual out of the glove box.and went in to get my readers and see how to change the clock. I turned the ignition on again and everything was back to normal except the clock. I reset it to 4:08PM and went up to Main Street Auto to have it checked out and they were closed. So while there I started the car again and everything worked fine...no strange icons and it went in gear and I. was able to drive home and into the garage just fine.

I called Leslie to tell her about it just in case she had to come pick me up for church tomorrow. 

When I go down to Bartlesville to Nancy's on Monday I may have to stop by Tate Boys and see what they think about that situation. When I bought my new tires, they balanced them and aligned the car too and changed my oil. So the oil and everything should have been fine. While Keith and Esther were here they even bought me a new battery so that should have also been fine.

A mystery..I hope it's just a one time thing. It's 4:39PM now. I sure no longer feel confident about my car.

More even later...


No comments: