Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday and Laundry

I will do some laundry today, ..mostly just towels and underwear. I will wait until next Monday to change my bed. That always seems like such a big job somehow. I am having my breakfast now here in the den. I was up at 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I really don't have a plan for today other then that little dab of laundry. 

I started a new book last night before bedtime. I will get back to that later this morning. When I finish my oatmeal I will go check out the weather and the cats. They didn't come for supper last night.

I will also water the flowerbeds or the will dry up in this heat. It's nearly 6:30AM now.

It's 6:49AM now and I caught the weather as well as the cats. Both cats came for breakfast and ate their fill and left.I will bring the food in as soon as I finish this weather forecast. 

Today is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Thursday  will be 93 degrees and sunny, Friday 95 degrees and sunny, Saturday 89 degrees and thunderstorms,  Sunday 90 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Monday 94 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. Looks like we could get some rain this week.

I finally took the cat food back into the garage and covered it. 

I read for awhile until the laundry was dry and then I folded it and put it away.  I will go back to my book now for awhile. I am still waiting for the trash people to come empty my dumpster. They usually come about 9:30AM although lately they have.been later. The mailman usually comes about 11:30AM. 

I  heard from Esther. She feels terrible and has a bad cough. Keith took a test and he has it too. So far, Esther is worse. They think it must have been the airplane. They should require everyone who flies to be fully vaccinated.

Actually both Keith and Esther have been fully vaccinated and even had their two boosters. Perhaps they have one of the three variants. 

More even later... 

I have been reading and have finished my book and am now charging my Kindle again. I even balanced my checkbook. It is 3:06PM now.

It's 6:18PM now and I have been watching the CBS news about Trump's erratic behavior toward his FBI bodyguard on February 6th. 

I have just had my bath too.I will read until my bedtime...about 9:00PM.

No comments: