Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday and Dusting

I slept much better last night and only woke up once at 1:30AM but then I was able to get back to sleep and slept until almost 6:00AM. 

I got up then and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. Since I was so much later I looked out front and Scruff was out there waiting for her breakfast. I didn't see anything of Blondie. He may have given up on me. I took her food out and she dug right in. Then I fixed my own breakfast and am here in the den eating it. All I have to do today is dust the apartment and water the flowers.

In little bit I will go check on the weather. Right now I am eating my breakfast.

More Later... 

I missed the weather forecast the past two 8's. I was up too late to check the usual times.  I am hoping they will show it at 7:18AM so I can take a photo of it with my phone and put it here on the blog. It's still two more minutes until 7:18AM.

I finally caught the local weather forecast for the next week. Today is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy,  Saturday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is forecast for 95 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 101 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday 95 degrees and mostly sunny, and Thursday 99 degrees and sunny. That's it for the week. 

Most of that week I will be at camp. Josh will be mowing in the morning tomorrow and I will be leaving for camp after 2:30PM.I will need to come home Tuesday afternoon late and stay overnight for my 8:00AM appointment. After that is over, I will go back over to the campgrounds for the rest of the week until Saturday the 16th when camp breaks up.

I got the flowers all watered  and Scruffy fed. Blondie did come by too late. I had taken the food in and put it in the garage and it's a good thing I did. A big black dog came by to check if there was any cat food out there and luckily, I had taken it in.

I have been watching Good Morning America this morning. I don't really enjoy CBS This Morning. I don't care for the way Gale King behaves. She appears to think she is the star of the show. She tends to take it over. So I watch the CBS evening news and the weekend CBS news.

It's 9:34AM and I have all the dusting finished. The place is clean for another week.  

More Even Later....

It's 10:56AM right now and I have been reading for quite awhile. I need a change now. Everything I planned to do today is done and not even half the day is done. I need to figure out what I need to do next. It's too early to pack. At least I think it is. I guess I could start packing what I won't need today. I could cross those things off my list that way. 

O.K. I got nearly everything packed.  I still have some last minute stuff to pack. I have my list and am marking it off as I get things in my suitcase and little Carry On. Hopefully, I won't forget anything important.

I went up to the Caney Market and bought a TV dinner for my lunch. I couldn't handle another peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I can't afford to buy another meal this close to when my social security comes in. That Smart Meal will be fine this time.

Once More Even Later.... 

I took my bath about 6:15PM and put on my pajamas and robe afterward. I plan to go to bed about 9:00PM and hope I can sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I just read your "About Me." Wow! You have 7 great grandchildren! That is awesome!