Saturday, September 3, 2022

Saturday and a Disapointment

I slept very well last night anticipating being able to pay my bills today. It looks like it's going to be Tuesday before I see the deposit in my account that was made yesterday noon. It may show up later today but I doubt it. I checked their hours only to learn they are not open on Saturdays..

I will need to go tell Josh, my mechanic, that it may be Monday now before I can pay him. 

I had better go fix my breakfast and check on the weather and the cats

So more later.... 

I want to watch the Ohio State football game that will be on the ABC network tonight at 7:30PM. That's Ginger's (my daughter -law's) alma mater and they never miss a game. Scott, my younger son, and her husband, always tells me when they play. They are second in the standings in the nation right now.   They are playing Notre Dame this evening.

I see both cats were out there waiting for me to open the door and see them waiting for their breakfast. They have eaten now and I should put their food away before the ants find it.  

I finally saw the weather forecast. Today is to be  94 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday 90 degrees and mostly sunny, and Friday 92 degrees and mostly sunny. Not much chance of rain next week.

It's 9:40AM and only 71 degrees. this will be  a good time for me to take my walk. 

I got back at 10:03AM. I made it a half mile this time. It was only 71 degrees and that made it easier. I like doing it in the early morning.

The deposit still has not been made and I called the bank and they are not open on Saturdays and since Monday is a holiday it will be Tuesday before that deposit will be here. I went up to the garage to tell Sherry it looks like it will be Tuesday now before the bank downloads that deposit. 

It's disgusting!

It is 3:15PM and I have been reading all afternoon. I had a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich for my lunch.

So  More even later...

I have read this afternoon and also watched "Highway Through Hell"  on the weather channel. Now I am going to take my bath  and get my pajamas on to watch that 7:30PM football game.

After that,I will go to bed.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Ouch! That's very frustrating about the bank. I hope it gets done quickly on Monday.. oops! I meant Tuesday.