Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept pretty well last night. I only got up once in the night. I went to bed pretty early so I am surprised I slept as well as I did. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. My hair appointment is at 9:00AM this morning and Bunco is not until 1:00PM so I will take a book to read at the library or at the senior center after my hair appointment. I may even take my Kindle.

In a bit, I will go check "the weather on the 8'" and see if anything has changed in the forecast.

At 6:30AM, I will check on the cats and see if they are out there for their breakfast. At 7:00AM, I will take my eight block walk. That's awhile yet though. It's not even 6:00AM yet.

More Later... 

It's 5:54AM and I didn't have to wait long for the weather report. Today is to be 101degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is forecast for 68 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Monday 83 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday 83 degrees and mostly sunny...again, no rain in the forecast this week. There is a 20% chance of rain tomorrow but that's a slim chance.

I will open the front door to see if the cats are out there. It's pretty early for them at 5:59AM. 

Scruff showed up at 6:38AM for her breakfast. I don't see Blondie yet. As soon as it is 7:00AM, I will get my eight block walk started. It should be light out by then.

I had just taken the cat food back in the garage and when I got back in the living room, Blondie showed up to eat so I took it back out and Scruff showed up again too. So they are both out there eating again now. It's almost 7:00AM...time for my walk. I will leave the cat food out there for them while I take my walk unless they finish before then. Before I left,I noticed they were both gone so I took the cat food back in the garage and covered it.

More later...

I got back from my walk at 7:21AM. As I came by 403 South State street  I noticed that house where all the police and ambulances were last evening had yellow "crime scene" tape all around the property. I believe right after I moved to Caney they had a murder in that house. It may have been early 2020. I believe I moved here in November of 2019. I will have to look it up on this blog.

More even later...

I left for my hair appointment about 8:30AM and stopped at the bank first and got some money for my hair. Bunco was over at 3:00PM. We had a large class.

Karan's son, Ronnie, and his son were there with her. We had four tables for Bunco.

I got home from Bunco at about 6:00PM. I had stopped at Marilyn's and visited with her after Bunco. Then I came on back home. I had eaten a lot of treats and so I didn't get my usual Wacky Pack from Sonic. It's 6:45PM now. I am very tired. It's been a big day.

I also went out back and picked up leaves again and filled the birdbath for the birds.

More Later...

I took my bath at 7:00PM and read my library book until 8:58PM and then got ready to go to bed. 

I will clean the apartment tomorrow and stay home for a change.

Right now I will go to bed.





No comments: