Friday, October 7, 2022

Friday and Vacuuming

I woke time and again in the night but always managed to get back to sleep. I finally got up a little after 5:00AM as usual. The last time I woke up it was my phone and that was spam and I just deleted it. 

I put off vacuuming all day yesterday so I will do it this morning after I get back from my walk. I will need to go to the market this morning too and get milk and oatmeal and Kleenex. I am nearly out of all of that. About 6:30AM I will check on the cats  It's 5:57AM now. I guess I will go turn on the TV and check the weather forecast after I finish eating my oatmeal..

Sometime this next week, I would also like to wash my windows..especially the outsides. It has been at least two years since I have done that and I can sure tell it.

Blondie was out there waiting for his breakfast. But I didn't see Scruff. I fed Blondie and then came back in the house just in time to catch the weather forecast.

Today is to be 71 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy. Sunday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and AM showers, Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday will be 73 and mostly sunny. I sure hope we get that rain this week. At least it's still in the forecast. And it's supposed to be cooler too.

I took my walk at 7:17AM and got back home at 7:38AM. After I rest awhile I will start my vacuuming. I will watch the news while I rest.

More even later...

I got the bedroom, hall and den vacuumed and I will rest a few minutes before starting the living room and dining room. 

It's 9:03AM now and I just finished vacuuming the living room and dining room and emptied the sweeper and put it away.

Now I will just rest. The Kindle is being charged now so I cannot read.

I guess I will go to the market and get the few things I need.

After thinking about it, I remember we are under water rationing here in Caney so I shouldn't wash the windows until we get Spring rains.

So more later....

I called Gay my friend of many years and I am going up to Chanute to have lunch with her and her sister, Adele, at 11:30AM. I will also  go by the Merle Norman store and buy some mascara.

Be back later....

We were having a nice visit and one of Gay's friends came and joined us.For awhile she dominated the conversation talking about her new great grandchild. Finally I think she realized that and backed off a little. I didn't have as good a visit with Gay and Adele but there wasn't a lot we could do about it under the circumstances.

I got back home about 3:15PM. Afterward I went out and cleaned up the leaves in the back yard..again. I took highway 400 and it was a much shorter and faster trip. There wasn't near as much traffic that way. Gay bought lunch for Adele and me. That was good of her...especially under the circumstances. I had driven almost 60 miles to visit with Adele and her.

A little past 6:30PM, both cats came for their supper. They didn't eat a lot so I assumed they had either had birds for lunch or someone else fed them.  Blondie was here this morning for breakfast but Scruff didn't come. She started to later on but I was ready to leave for Chanute and she changed her mind when she saw me come out wearing a coat. Strange...

More even later...

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and put my pajamas and duster on and prepared to read until my bedtime at 9:00PM.

No comments: