Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night. I was really pretty exhausted.  It had been a huge day! Actually it had been a huge weekend. It's 6:08AM now and I was up at 5:00AM as usual. In a little bit I will fix my breakfast and coffee and check out the weather report for today and the next week. By them the cats may be out there hungry. They didn't get any food from me on Saturday and they may be ravished.

More after my breakfast. 

I am having my breakfast here in the den as usual. When I finish I will take my coffee in the living room and check out the weather and the cats. 

So again..more later...  

I caught the weather...and the cats. I took their food out to them first. Then I checked the weather forecast.

The weather  today is to be 86 degrees and sunny, Tomorrow is to be 86 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 84 degrees and sunny and Friday is to be 70 degrees and mostly sunny and Saturday is to be 69 degrees and mostly sunny. So other week with no rain but mostly mild and a little cooler.

I am putting my jacket on and beginning my walk.  It's just beginning to get light at 7:03AM now. 

I got back from my walk at 7:30AM. I plan to leave for the church at 9:30AM this morning. I try to sweep out the bugs that come in under the door and sweep off the walks before everyone else comes. The service starts at 11:00AM. We have not resumed church school classes yet. Those are usually held at 9:30AM. 

More later...
I went to the bank first when I got to Coffeyville and withdrew $50.00 from my checking account  to pay for my hair on Wednesday. Then I went on out to church and did what cleaning I needed to do. There wasn't much because it had been cleaned on Thursday by our new cleaning lady.

Leslie had a good service although there weren't many there this time. 

We are planning to begin to offer a free breakfast after the third Sunday of October. Leslie is going to make up some signs to announce that new development with signs on the two roads CR3900 and CR2600... adjoining our church. That will be served at 10:00AM on Sunday mornings. I will take my coffee cake each Sunday. It always goes over well. 

More later...

I have been reading most of the afternoon. I took a pitcher of water out and watered one of my flowers. They are struggling to stay well and blooming. We haven't had any rain in weeks...or very little at least. Once last week I went out to feed the cats and found the sidewalk damp but it was barely sprinkling that morning...nothing at all since.

It's 5:53 now and I will try to log on to the Mission Center worship service but my camera is not working most of the time and neither is the microphone. And this camera is less then a month old. I ordered it off Amazon.

More even later...

I ordered another camera with microphone from Amazon just now.  The one I had was less then a couple of months old but the microphone stopped working first  and then the camera stopped working.That was the second one I had bought This one will be the third one.

It's almost time for my bath and I am recording 60 Minutes now so after I take my bath I will put my pajamas and duster on and watch the program and perhaps read some more until 9:00PM when I will go to bed.



 

No comments: