Thursday, October 6, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept fitfully last night. Some news item came onto my phone and woke me up. So I tossed and turned the rest of the night and finally just got up before 5:00AM.  I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will stay home today and clean the apartment. At 7:00AM I will take my walk. But it's only 5:45AM now. I will go turn on the TV and catch the weather forecast. I have had my breakfast, read the Chronicle and passed it on to Dean and the family. 

I caught the weather channel.Today is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy,  Saturday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is forecast to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday 81 degrees and AM showers, Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and thunderstorms....Hooray! Rain forecast at last!! It's only 6:28AM, about 7:00AM, I will take my walk and then start my weekly cleaning.

No cats yet!!  Scruff came but I didn't see Blondie at all. I fed her and after she got her fill, I took the food back into the garage and covered it again.

I got away for my walk a little later then usual. It was almost 7:30AM when I left and I got back at 7:51AM. I did have to wear my jacket today though.

Still no Blondie. Soon I will start my mopping.

I got the mopping done and will start vacuuming as soon as I rest awhile. I used the last of my wet swifters so I will have to buy more before I clean next Thursday.

I have been reading this afternoon and it's 1:05PM now. I finished the book though and am having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for my lunch. I thought about going out to Eggbert's and having lunch but I had done that on Monday. So I just made myself a sandwich instead. There's plenty of protein in peanut butter..

I have been reading another new book on my Kindle and watching the CBS news. 

More Later....It's 6:31PM now. I think I will take my bath and put my pajamas on and my duster. I am awfully tired.Probably because I didn't sleep all that well last night. After I take my bath I will go back to my book until bedtime. I will vacuum the apartment tomorrow. I don't have any other plan for tomorrow.

No comments: