Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment and Bunco

I slept very well last night..only waking up once and taking my meds then and went right back to sleep. I was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

This will be a busy day too. I have my hair appointment at 9:00AM, will go to the library or the senior center to read after that and at 1:00PM, will play Bunco at the senior center until 3:00PM or 3:30PM.... however long David will stay to play. He manages the game and usually provides the money for the winners. Halfway though the games, we will have our treats. I may visit with Marilyn afterward for awhile. It depends on how she feels. She has a bad back problem and is 89 years old. She has been coming to the games because the senior center has a wheelchair and we always got it out for her. Janet, always has a pillow to put in it to give her back some support.

It is 5:46AM now and I will go fix my breakfast.

I have had my breakfast now and it's 6:09AM and I will go watch the weather report on TV and watch for the cats to come for their breakfast. I will take my walk at 7:00AM and leave for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 8:30AM.

I got to the living room just in time to see Scruff outside waiting for her breakfast so I took her breakfast out there and found Blondie waiting too by then. I fed them and when I got back in the living room the weather was just coming on the TV.

So today is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 85 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 73 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday will be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 82 degrees and PM showers! Tuesday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy. There is a good chance of rain on Monday!  I hope that develops!

Both cats ate quickly and left so I put the cat food back in the garage and covered it.

It's 6:30AM now and at 7:00AM I plan to take my walk. It should be getting light by then.

I took my ten block walk this morning at 7:00AM and it was very pleasant. I didn't even need a jacket or a sweater. It's 7:30AM now so it took me about 25 minutes...walking briskly.

 More later. I guess I will watch the news now.

I watched the news and then left for Coffeyville at 8:30AM. 

I stopped at my bank and  cashed Dean's check. He sent me a check for $50.00 and told me to treat some of my friends with lunch. I bought a medium cherry limeade slush at Sonic and then went on to the beauty shop and got my hair colored and cut. I went out to Woodshed to buy gas but all their pumps had bags over them. Evidently they were altogether out of gasoline. So I didn't buy gas after all. I really didn't need it. I had just bought some in Dewey on Monday. 

We played Bunco until 3:00PM, settled up with those who won and I gave Marilyn my leftover cinnamon rolls. She can have them with her coffee. Marilyn didn't need the wheelchair or the pillow for her back this time. She may be doing better.

I decided not to have the Wacky Pack this Wednesday. I had plenty of treats at Bunco. I am full.

More later... 

I went out back later this afternoon and picked up the leaves that had fallen from my neighbor's trees and into my yard and bagged them up into a grocery sack.

Suzanne brought over a lot of Reporter and Bartlesville Examiner Enterprises newspapers and I have been reading them and bagging them up to take to Karan who will donate them to the animal shelter there in Coffeyville.

It is 6:22PM now and I think I will go take my bath even though it is early and put my pajamas and duster on and read until my 9:00PM bedtime. 

No comments: