Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tuesday and Cookies for the First Christian Church

I slept well again last night after such a busy day. I was up at my usual 5:00AM but feel well rested. I have made my bed and dressed and am having my breakfast now. About 9:00AM I will go over to our church and pick up the cookies folks have taken there and take them to Independence to their First Christian Church. I will first go to the grocery store across the street from the church and buy my cookies for their dinner. I get a 5% discount if I do that on Tuesdays and another nice break if I take my own plastic bag. 

It's 6:02AM now and I will go turn on the weather and check that out as usual.

I caught the weather forecast finally.Tuesday (today) will be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday 87 degrees and sunny, Friday 71 degrees and mostly sunny, and Saturday 69 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday 70 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday 81 degrees and partly cloudy. Again, no rain but a little cooler weather.

So more later...

I took my walk at 7:05AM and got back home at 7:29AM. It's a nice cool morning and it went fast. 

I will leave about 8:30AM to go get the cookies at our church and take them up to Independence and get mine while I am there.

More later...

I got the cookie situation taken care of for another week. I also went out to our market and bought my treat for Bunco tomorrow. So I am ready for that too.

More even later..I will read some more.

I had a peanut and butter sandwich for my lunch and then I put away the dry laundry..

Now I have been raking leaves in the front yard. It's too hot to finish that today. I will go out in awhile and try to bag up what I have already raked. 

So more later. I got most of the raked leaves put in the yard bag but the bag was too flimsy to hold onto the rack. So I gave up until I can get some of those better stronger bags.

More even later...I will go back to my book now. It is 2:48PM now. 

Stephen came and mowed after his work and I decided to mow the back yard too. It was full of leaves. I had raked most of the front.That was one way of getting rid of them. 

What didn't get in the mower, I picked up and put in a grocery bag like I do a couple of times a week, The bending is good exercise for me.

Now it's 7:15PM and I am ready to take my bath, to put my pajamas on and my duster, and read until 9:00PM...my bedtime.

No comments: