Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saturday and Heating the Apartment

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up a couple of times but got right back to sleep. I had had a big day with my trip to Chanute and my visit with Gay and Adele and their friend Mary.

Today I need to go to the library and get a regular book. My Kindle has no access to new books I haven't read yet...at least no detective stories. I went through dozens of them last evening and I had read everything I had access to. 

I woke up cold this morning and put the furnace on. I set it on 75 degrees. That took the chill off. 

I will fix my breakfast now. .And check on the cats

When I finish my breakfast I will go turn on the TV and see if the weather forecast has changed any.  I saw it briefly last evening and it appeared they had taken rain out of Tuesday morning's forecast. I believe it was still in Wednesdays though.

There is a football game between Ohio State and Michigan State this afternoon at 3:00PM.

I finally caught the weather forecast.Today will be 68 degrees and AM cloudy, Tomorrow will be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday will be 84 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday will be 80 degrees and AM showers, Wednesday is forecast for 79 degrees and  scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is forecast for 71 degrees and sunny and Friday 75 degrees and sunny. I hope the rain stays in the forecast and I hope it develops.

Both cats came for breakfast this morning. They ate quickly and left. I will take the food back in the garage in a bit. I am watching CBS morning news now.

I put the cat food back in the garage and covered it again. Both cats were gone .

It's 7:57AM and I am later for my walk. I usually start at 7:00AM.  But I have been picking up leaves in the back yard and putting them in a grocery bag.

I got back from my walk at 8:29AM..later then usual. It's pretty chilly out there so I wore my jacket.

More even later... 

I have spent the last hour or so, raking leaves in the front yard into piles

No comments: