Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday and a Trip to See Nancy

I slept fitfully last night until I got up and took three Melatonin tablets. Then I slept like a baby and was up at 5:00AM as usual. 

Sally called me last night and asked me if I could take her to Bartlesville when I go to see Nancy today. She said she could get a ride home but didn't have a car yet to get herself down there. Of course, I told her I could. I will pick her up at 8:00AM this morning and take her downtown to the YMCA where she works three days a week....Monday,Wednesday and Friday. I took her last Monday but I don't know how she got down there Wednesday and Friday. She probably found another friend to take her. I don't know if she has even started looking for another car. The motor was blown on her van so fixing that is not an option.

I have finished my breakfast and am just drinking my coffee now.

So More Later ....I will go turn on the TV to "the weather on the 8's" to check out the forecast. It's 6:58AM and no weather forecast yet.

I finally saw the weather forecast. Today is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be  82 degrees and showers and wind, Wednesday is to be 76 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 81 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, and Sunday is to be 76 degrees and sunny. I see the rain is still in the forecast.I certainly hope we get rain those two days.We are desperate for it. 

More later...I don't see any cats yet.... 

The cats finally came and ate and I took the food back in the garage when they finished and covered it again.

I left to pick up Sally about 7:35AM and she was ready. I took her to Bartlesville to the YMCA where she works. Then I went to wake up Nancy.I visited with Nancy while she dressed and at 10:45AM, we went to pick up Sally at 11:00. We watched people until Sally came out and then we went back to Caney for lunch. After lunch at Eggbert's  we took Sally over to the car repair shop where she had hoped to find the car he had intended to bring her to try. Unfortunately he was not able to get it this week.I am not sure how she will get to work on Wednesday. I could take her Friday but Wednesday may be game day at the senior center. Plus, I have an appointment to get my hair done at 9:00AM and my flu shot afterward on Wednesday morning.

It's a dilemma!

It's almost 7:00PM and I am going to take my bath and put my pajamas on and my duster and read until 9:00PM my usual bedtime. It has been a busy day again and tomorrow will be too. I will go over to our church and pick up the cookies from the frig and take them up to the First Christian Church for the dessert for their weekly Tuesday evening free supper.

No comments: