Saturday, October 15, 2022

Saturday and a Good Night's Sleep

I slept well last night and only woke up once and then got right back to sleep. It's always good to get a good night's sleep. The only problem was sinus drainage. Finally I got up and got  a Kleenex and blew my nose good and then turned over on my stomach. That helped quite a bit. I am really allergic to both Spring and Fall. I do a lot of sneezing, etc. It's a mess!

I will soon get up and make my breakfast.  I didn't have anything for supper, not even a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or popcorn.  So I am pretty hungry this morning.

I am eating it now here in the den..as usual.

It's 6:05AM now and the cats may be out there for their breakfast too. When I finish my oatmeal I will check.

I will also check the weather site.

So More Later... 

I checked the weather first. Today is to be 83 degrees with a 10% chance. of rain.Tonight is to be 53 degrees and a 50% chance of rain, Tomorrow (Sunday) is to be 74 degrees and  cloudy, Monday is to be 62 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 53 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 62 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 74 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 77 degrees and sunny. Tonight appears to be our best chance of rain. I hope that works out!

Now I will check out the cats. It's almost 7:00AM.

Both cats were out there waiting for me to open the door and see them there waiting for breakfast. So I took their food out to them and they are busy eating now.

The cats have finished eating and are gone. I brought their food in and put it back in the garage and covered it.

It's not quite light yet and I will wait awhile to take my walk. 

It's 7:27AM now and light out. I will get my jacket on and begin my walk.

I got home from my walk about 7:47AM. It was a little brisk  but I wore my jacket so I was comfortable.

More a Little Later....

I've been reading this morning and it's 12:32PM and I am going to go down to the Copan restaurant and get their small chef salad  for my lunch. It's always good and healthy too.

So More Later...

I had that small chef salad at the Copan Restaurant and as usual, it was good. I brought the leftover iced tea home. 

Keith texted me this afternoon to say he had ordered me a new kindle.The other one died. It had to be continuously charged nearly every day and then it got so it wouldn't hold a charge at all and it wouldn't open any book I downloaded.

I raked the back yard into 13 piles of leaves. When I rest a minute or so I will go pick them up and bag them in a large black leaf bag. I have some plastic yard gloves I can wear to protect my hands and nails. I decided not to buy gas and mow them. Leslie reminded me that the gas would get old over the winter. I was just lucky that gas I had left last fall made it over the winter months and was still good last Spring. It took a little while for me to get the mower  started... four or five tries... but I was surprised it started at all. Then I ran it out of gas like John had wanted me to. I realize this is not the last time I will have to rake leaves. 

I got the leaves picked up and put in the yard bag. Not that it will do any good. Tomorrow they will be back out there again. But it's good exercise for me.

I took another bag out to the front and cleaned up the leaves behind the hedge. Then I swept the garage and the area.

I read awhile and now I am getting ready to take my bath since it's almost 7:00PM. I will put my pajamas on afterward and my duster and read some more until time to post my blog on Keith's blog and then go on to bed at 9:00PM or so. 

More later....

It's 9:25PM and I am ready to go to bed. I have been reading and lost track of time.


2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Here is your order mom
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TMN58KL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you so much, son!