Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept very well last night and only woke up once and took my meds and then went right back to sleep and slept until my usual 5:00AM. I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am eating my breakfast now here in the den.

Later this morning I will clean the apartment again...my usual Thursday job. If it is nice enough out...no rain..I will take my walk this morning at 7:00AM. I will have to wear a jacket I imagine.  I missed my walk yesterday because it was misting. We were forecast for severe storms yesterday morning but they never developed...at least not here. All of southeast Kansas was under a storm warning.  We were even warned to take cover.That was evidently a false alarm.

It's almost 6:00AM now and I have finished my breakfast and will go check out the weather forecast now...and eventually the cats. 

I opened the door and Scruff was on the window sill out there waiting for me to bring out her food. She dug right in and ate hungrily. Blondie wasn't out there and hasn't come even yet. In fact Scruff has had her fill and has left now. If he doesn't come soon, I bring bring in the food and put it away and cover it. Speak of the devil and he appears. He is out there eating now. One of the neighbor's buys over on State street feeds him too. He is gone now. .

I did catch the weather forecast. Today will be 74 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday will be 83 degrees and sunny, Saturday will be 81 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday is to be 64 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is  to be 58 degrees and sunny, Wednesday will be 66 degrees and sunny. That's it for the week and it appears no more rain...too bad.We really need it. 

I went to bring in the cat food and Blondie showed up again. I left it out there for him to eat some more. He is gone again now.

I didn't get away for my walk until 7:30AM. It was late getting light this morning. It was cloudy. It's nearly 8:00AM now and it's still cloudy out there. So now I will begin my mopping.

I got all the floors mopped and now I will wait awhile until they dry to begin my vacuuming. As usual, I will begin with the bedroom, hall, and den.

I got the bedroom, hall and den vacuumed and I will rest a bit before doing the dining room and living room. I dragged those chairs out of the dining room and into the kitchen and living room so I could vacuum there. I will start with the dining room and then get those heavy chairs back under the table and out of the living room doorway so I can vacuum there too.

I got the apartment cleaned..and those chairs back under the table.... everything but the dusting...and I will do that tomorrow. I have nothing going on tomorrow.  

More even later...Now I will go back to my second book....

I have been reading again and then I called Dean Kelley to see how Rod was doing. He is much better and they are transferring him from KU Med Center to the rehab hospital there in Topeka. That way he will get rehab and Dean can see him a couple of times a day if he wants to. And he can have lunch with him in their dining room each day if he wants to.

Then I went to the Caney Market and bought water and popcorn. Every once in awhile I just want popcorn instead of something for supper.

Now back to the book!

I finished the second book and I will take them both back the next time I am in Coffeyville.

I fixed myself some popcorn to eat while I watched TV.

I took my bath at 7:00PM, put my pajamas on and my duster and prepared to watch TV. The problem was...there was no TV in our area. I called Cox and within thirty minutes or so, they had it fixed. There was nothing I wanted to watch anyhow. It was 9:27PM and I was going to put my latest blog on Keith's site. Then I was going on to bed.

No comments: