Saturday, October 22, 2022

Saturday and the Ohio State Buckeyes Football Game Against Iowa Hawkeyes

I slept pretty well last night again. I woke up a couple of times but got back to sleep just fine and slept until 5:00AM as usual. I am having my breakfast now. The apartment is clean and the leaves in the back yard have been picked up again and I am going to watch the Ohio State football game at 11:00AM this morning on Fox. That's the plan for the day. After the game I will read again.

More later..I  also want to check on the cats since they both didn't come to eat yesterday...just Scruff. And she didn't eat much!

I checked and neither cat is out there yet this morning. And it's 6:30AM ...their usual time to come.

I haven't seen either of the cats yet but I did catch the week's weather report.

Today is to be 85 degrees and sunny and windy, tomorrow is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Monday will be 70 degrees and thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 65 degrees and AM clouds and PM sunny, Wednesday is to be 69 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 64 degrees and showers. We can hope for some rain Monday and Friday.

It's almost  7:00AM now but still dark out there. So I won't start my walk until it gets light  out there.

It's 8:04AM now and I will take my walk now. So, more later....

I got back from my walk at 8:34AM. I saw Scruff across the street on State but she didn't come over here at my home for her breakfast. Maybe someone else is feeding her too over there. That's a possibility.It would explain why I don't see the cats every day.

More later...

I went up to Mr. G's after I had another piece of my warmed up pizza and bought a small   butter pecan flurry. 

Then I went through my mail.

I downloaded another book on my new Kindle and read until 11:00AM when I turned on Fox on TV and watched the Ohio State  team play the Iowa State team. Ohio State won handily   54 to 10.

Then I read all afternoon  until 9:00PM when I finally took my bath and put my pajamas on. As soon as I finish this, I will go to bed. It is 9:31PM now.

 

No comments: