Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tuesday and Reading

I slept very well again last night and was only up once in the night and then again, I got right back to sleep. I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I don't have a plan for today except just take my walk and read...unless something unforeseen comes up. 

I am having my breakfast and have just balanced my checkbook and scheduled my Cox payment. I notice I had a small service charge on my savings account. Later after they open, I will call and check that out. I don't know what that is about. I haven't made any transactions on that account. I plan to try to build up a savings account again at $100. a month as long as I can. I need to get that account built up again. I never know when I will need an emergency fund. Lord only knows I needed one this year with all those emergencies.

I transferred the $100 I planned for this month this morning and the service charge disappeared.  Evidently it was because I had less then $100.in that savings account. That mystery is solved.

It's 5:58AM so I have awhile until time for my walk. I will go check out the weather forecast and the cats in a little while.

More later... I opened the door to check out the cats and they were both there waiting for their breakfast. So, I fed them and when they finished, I brought the cat food back into the garage and covered it.

I am waiting for the weather forecast now. It's 32 degrees out there now. That's pretty cold for my walk. I will bundle up and find my gloves too. My ears will be pretty cold. I don't have earmuffs or a hat that would cover my ears. I do have a hood on my jacket. I may have to use it this morning. It's still 32 degrees out there. It's getting light now and I will bundle up for my walk.

I caught the weather forecast. Today is to be 51 degrees and sunny, Tomorrow is to be 62 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 76 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 84 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Monday is to be 72 degrees and showers!!! I hope that rain develops. We can sure use it!

More later...

As soon as it was light, I decided to take my walk.It was still 32 degrees out there so I looked through all my coat pockets for gloves but didn't find any. Then I went through  the drawers of my dresser and found four pair...all different colors. That took care of the hands but I didn't have any ear muffs so I just decided to tough it out anyhow. It wasn't bad because there was no wind so I will need to find some ear muffs if I am going to walk all winter. I left here shortly after 7:30AM and got back shortly before 8:00AM. Needless to say, I walked briskly. The next time I go to Walmart, I will look for some ear muffs. I will need them for days when there is wind.

More Later..I will check out the news..

I did check out the news and then I read all afternoon and finished my last Coffeyville library book library book. I will return those I got at the Coffeyville library tomorrow while I am in Coffeyville for my hair appointment, the third Booster shot at the Board of Health and the game of Bunco at the senior center. It will be a busy day.

At 5:00PM, I just couldn't handle another peanut butter and jelly sandwich so I went out to Eggbert's and had their chicken salad with a muffin and fruit. It's always good and I had it with sweet tea. Now I am full.

When I got back from the restaurant both cats were back at the front door wanting their supper. I took it out for them and when they finished eating I brought the cat dish back in the garage and covered it again.

It's time for the CBS news so I will check that out now.

I watched the CBS Evening News and then it was 7:00PM so I took my bath and am charging my phone now.

It is 7:29PM now and I guess I will go watch TV again or read the mystery I downloaded on the new Kindle until time to go to bed at 9:00PM..


No comments: