Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday and a Free Day

I slept fairly well last night and was awake a couple of times. But I got back to sleep each time. I woke up at my usual 5:00AM and was lying there trying to decide whether to get up or not when the doorbell rang. I got out of bed...still in my pajamas.. and grabbed my flashlight and went to the living room and opened the front door. There was no one there. I closed and locked the door and opened the dining room blind a bit to see if Stephen's car was in the drive. It wasn't... so I went back in the bedroom and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. The doorbell is still a mystery.

The only thing on the agenda today is to dust the apartment. I believe it rained last night but I am not sure. I will check when I open the door to check on the cats. When I fed them last evening, the sidewalk and drive were just a little wet. It's 5:54AM now.

I guess I will go turn on the TV for the forecast now.

More later..

I just missed the forecast. Hopefully they will show it again after 6:48AM.

Both cats came for their breakfasts and I took it out in front of the door where I could watch them eat. Scruff is very big.I wonder if she is pregnant or if she has just been eating a lot of birds and the food I put out for them too..no way of knowing unless someday she brings some kittens too.

They appear to be gone now. I will wait awhile to bring the food back into the garage. Sometimes Scruff will come back to eat some more if I decide to bring it in.

More later.....  

Sure enough the weather did come on again.

Today is to be 44 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 45 degrees and sunny,  Sunday is to be 51 degrees partly cloudy and Monday is to be 46 degrees and PM showers, Tuesday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy. Thursday is to be 47 degrees  and mostly sunny. So rain on Monday and that's about it. 

It's 33 degrees here now at 6:58AM. Pretty chilly for my walk. I guess I'll bundle up and take it anyway.

At 33 degrees that was a pretty brisk walk. Luckily I had a warm jacket and  gloves but my ears were cold and there was a brisk breeze. I may not be able to continue all winter but I will play it by ear. I know the walk is good for me. It's only 12 blocks.I got back at 7:28AM.I noticed on my walk that there was water standing next to the curbs so it must have rained last night.

It has not been a free day after all. I spent the afternoon printing 3 more directories for the church. Some of the information had changed and so I had to do it twice. It became a huge job and it is 2:56PM now and I have just finished. It has taken me almost three hours to get everything in it right. I hope it is correct now.

I am going to dust tomorrow.I am way too tired to do it today. I am just going to go back to my latest book and read.

More later...

 

No comments: