Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday and Dusting

I slept pretty well last night and was only up once or twice in the night and then was able to get right back to sleep alright. Once was to take my meds and the other was to go to the bathroom. I drank too much water yesterday and that's unusual. I generally don't drink enough water. I don't particularly like water and I never drink Caney's water. It has a couple of chemicals in it we don't need to drink. We get a notice about it the first of every year. So I buy water...usually flavored water. 

As usual, I am having my breakfast here in the den. It's only 5:40AM and I haven't even got myself ready for the day yet. I am dressed but not made up yet. I did make my bed and even changed out my purse for a different one. The one I have been carrying is a little worn and larger then I like.

I am having my coffee now and will soon fix my Chai Latte..after I get my face made up.

O.K. My face is made up now and I almost look human. :)

Both cats came for breakfast and I fed them. I believe they are finished now and soon I will bring the food back in the garage and cover it up. 

Now I am waiting for the weather and I will record the CBS news.

As soon and the CBS news is recorded, I will watch it. I am hoping the weather forecast will come on at 6:48AM. 

And..it did...

Today will be 43 degrees and sunny, tomorrow will be 49 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday will be 47 degrees and PM showers, Tuesday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy,  Thursday will be 46 degrees and mostly sunny,  Friday is to be 39 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like Monday has the only chance of rain. And I go down to see Nancy in Bartlesville on Mondays.

More later...   

It's 7:15AM now and 24 degrees out there. 

I have been watching the recorded CBS news. I like to edit out commercials. That's why I record it. They bore me to death and aggravate me with the money they spend doing the advertising that increases the cost of meds. Them and the car dealerships....aggravating!

It's 8:42AM now and I am waiting to see if it's going to warm up any.  It's 27 degrees out there this morning. I didn't take my walk this morning.It was way too cold.

If I am going to dust, I had better get to it!...

Well I got my dusting done, finally. I may go out to the Copan Restaurant and have lunch...my usual small salad.Thursday I had lunch at Eggbert's and if I want a change it will have to be the Copan Restaurant. Sometimes I just have  a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but I am not in the humor for that today. It's not even noon yet so I have awhile to consider it. It's only 10:46AM

More Later...

I called Sally and asked her if she wanted to go to Copan Restaurant with me for lunch and she wanted to do that. So I picked her up and we went to Copan for homemade vegetable soup. It was very good. I had never had it before. I had mine with iced tea.

We decided to leave tomorrow evening at 6:00PM instead of 6:30PM for our concert. We thought we might find a parking place at the Community Center easier if we got there earlier. So I will pick her up at 6:00PM for the  concert. The doors open at 7:00PM and the concert doesn't start until 7:30PM. But we can visit while we wait.

Scott called me about the Ohio State/Indiana football game this afternoon and I watched it. Ohio State ran away with the game 57 to 13.  Then I watched the Michigan/Nebraska football game.  I wanted to see how well Michigan would play since they will play Ohio State the day after Thanksgiving. Michigan beat the Nebraska team badly. I think the score was 28 to 3.

I took my bath at 6:00PM and will read until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Snowed in north AR. Did you get snow?

Margie's Musings said...

No, we didn't. Thank goodness!

Kay said...

Have a happy weekend, Margie.