Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday and a Trip to See Nancy

I slept restlessly last night. I don't know why. I had been sleeping very well for days. I was up at my usual 5:00AM and have eaten my breakfast here in the living room while I watched for the weather forecast. I dressed and got myself ready for the day. And I did catch the weather forecast and now I will look to see if the cats are out there waiting for their breakfast.

Well they were! Both cats out there waiting patiently for me to open the front door. Now they are eating hungrily. 

Today will be 59 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday will be 65 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Wednesday 43 degrees and sunny, Thursday will be 49 degrees and  partly cloudy, Friday will be 63 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Saturday will be 53 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday will be 59 degrees and mostly cloudy...that's the week.

The cats are gone now so I will get their food put away and  covered.

Later this morning I will drive down to Bartlesville to see Nancy. I missed seeing her last week because I had my son and Esther here for Thanksgiving. I did call the retirement home and asked the woman at the front desk to tell Nancy I had family company for Thanksgiving and I would see her today. Hopefully she did that.

Now I am washing my underwear and jacket. The jacket has makeup around the collar. I will also wash my pajamas again.

I got my laundry done and also took my walk about 7:53AM. It's 8:20AM now. It's 29 degrees and I had washed my jacket and it was dry and clean and I wore it and my gloves and was comfortable. It's 8:21AM now. I will wait until about 9:30AM to leave for Bartlesville.

I had put some of the coffee cake in a plastic bag for Nancy and also took some over to Stephen. He has gone on to work now. He is a pharmacist at the Coffeyville hospital during the week.

More even later.. 

I took the rest of the coffee cake to Stephen and Nancy. They were both delighted with it.

I brought Nancy back to Caney for lunch and to go see what all had been done to the Museum she had funded. Dale and his wife met us there and showed her around.

It is 5:43PM now and I have been on the phone with Cox over two hours trying to get the Cox block off my e-mail internet account. They are sending a tech out tomorrow morning between 8:00AM  and 10:00 AM to get my identity verified so I can get into my mail account. They will probably have me change my password for the e-mail.

I have had my bath and it's 7:30PM now.I will read until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed.


No comments: