Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday and Church and Breakfast First

I slept well again last night. Of course, I had read and finished my latest book and gone to bed late and that helps. I was up at my usual 5:00AM and  made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I got my coffee cake mixed up and in the oven and am just waiting for it to bake and cool so I can put the glaze on it.

It's 6:09AM now and the cats may be out there waiting for their breakfasts. I have been too busy to look. 

More Later... 

Sure enough..both cats were out there for breakfast. I took their food out and they are eating now like they hadn't eaten in a week. They finished eating and left so I brought the food back in the garage and covered it up.

I finally caught the weather forecast:

Today is to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy,  tomorrow is to be 59 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,Wednesday is to be 43 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 48 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 58 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the week ahead.

I got the coffee cake finished and the glaze put on it. When it's completely cool I will cover it with Saran. 

More later..

I went out to church at 8:30AM and got the coffee going and the coffeecake cut into slices.  John and Leslie came soon after me. ...and soon even later Melissa and Kelly came too.We had a small but attentive congregation. John was the narrator for a playlet he and Karan and Cheyenne put on. They all did a good job. Leslie did a good job on putting together the service.  She uses the projector for the music and puts a lot of work into the service.There is to be no Mission Center evening service this evening because of the holiday.  

Afterward I sent out six letters to folks that were not there and sent them the bulletin too for the announcements and the prayer list.

We will decorate the church for Christmas this Thursday morning at 9:30AM. I plan to go help. They will probably have me decorate the Christmas tree.That's what they had me do last year when we decorated the church. 

More later...

I took my bath at around 7:00PM and will read awhile until 9:00PM. I watched 60 Minutes this evening since we had no Zoom worship service from the Mission Center.

 




3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope this is the start of a great week for you.

Kay said...

Have a happy week, Margie.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Galla Creek and Kay. I plan to! Thanks for your remarks.